GLD Photography Opps?

Does the track have a contracted photographer?

I'm sure I speak for others in saying that I'd love privy to some great angles to take some awesome shots GLD... RSD in particular... without stepping on anyone's toes of course.

Can Greg, Tuff, or anyone else get a guy into a great position for some neat photo opps without sacrificing safety?

Not looking for a job... hell I don't even know how many if any RSD's my schedule would allow me to attend. I just figured the guys on here and other area forums wouldn't mind seeing their cars in action and we have a lot of local pic shooters roaming around these parts.

Thanks!

there is no SAFE area for photographers.

there are some places that grab nice pics tho
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

Yeah I hear that about safe but there are areas that I would feel comfortable that track management may not. I think 60-100' out behind the wall might yield some nice shots.

I like going to the track and want to attend an RSD but going there and not racing gets boring as hell quick. Figured if I brought the camera along, it would give me something to do while all this $$ is changing hands..

They do have a guy that comes in and gets shots but if you ask nicely you can get back where he goes, just don't offer people pictures, thats his job.

Nah this is more for personal practice and to share with e-friends. Always looking to improve my skillset and just mainly avoid boredom. Racing was a hell of a lot more fun than spectating.... hell of a lot more expensive too though... til photo equipment came into my life... now suddenly racing doesn't seem so bad

Usually if you're there with someone it's not a big deal to take pics of their car. One of the biggest no,no's is walking past the break in the wall to try and take a pic. As long as you're in the grassy triangle you'll be ok.

when i was there they was a track photographer, he even has his own little shack in the back of the lot. When I was taking pics i was able to walk right up to the wall, right up at the burn out box down 100ft or so.