Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutwaver View Post
    Seems like they are making up excuses already.....oh well I will be keeping up tradition with the Clocks Off Ranger........beer in the bed
    i like a beer every now and then
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss View Post
    i like a beer every now and then
    i know you do ron, I know you do
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

70 cutlass 442- dads car
    95 stang- Stock long block 195,XXX miles
    03 XC600 - bone stock (still faster then smokin ram)
    03 Polaris predator- 4.250 bore (assembly required)
    84- 4 eyed

70 cutlass 442- dads car
    95 stang- Stock long block 195,XXX miles
    03 XC600 - bone stock (still faster then smokin ram)
    03 Polaris predator- 4.250 bore (assembly required)
    84- 4 eyed

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    yep, mid 8 sec car if not faster. he posted that on a different mustang forum, but didn't list specifics.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawlin View Post
    yep, mid 8 sec car if not faster. he posted that on a different mustang forum, but didn't list specifics.
    The question should be...
    "Think HE wants some"!!
    We'll find out soon-face to face
    "Never underestimate old guys"

i'll bring the tissues Jim. And the check off list of excuses. It's like going grocery shopping trying to set up a race with those guys. "check, check, check, aisle 5, check, aisle14"

all kinds of bullshit

Makin' Boys Cry Since 1987 =) 1BadBytch's Avatar

....i'll see if they want part of half breed coming outa retirerment lol
    CKSC

turt mcgurt - zenki master TURTLE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scottie K View Post
    ....i'll see if they want part of half breed coming outa retirerment lol
    -josh

'02 Neon ES(ACR/T) - R.I.P. 1-18-08
    '97 Neon Sport(track slut) - axles and brakes v2.0
    '98 Neon R/T sedan(DD) - "artie"
    "Speak softly, and carry a big stick" - Teddy Roosevelt

i'll bring the tissues Jim. And the check off list of excuses. It's like going grocery shopping trying to set up a race with those guys. "check, check, check, aisle 5, check, aisle14"

all kinds of bullshit
    Really ? Is that why we raced more than anyone else in 2008 ? Is that why I got off over 30 races myself last summer between my 3 bikes I had and my car ?

Fucking TOOL You should really think before you talk! I am easier to setup a race with than anyone you will ever meet.

Quote Originally Posted by DR.FORD View Post
    The question should be...
    "Think HE wants some"!!
    We'll find out soon-face to face
    Are you kidding ? I would have raced Marks car all year in 08 but his shit was CRAWLIN. And If my memory serves me right I was willing to take just the BUST from you @ that RSD but you would not give it up

SAAAAFE!

Quote Originally Posted by BOOST12 View Post
    Really ? Is that why we raced more than anyone else in 2008 ? Is that why I got off over 30 races myself last summer between my 3 bikes I had and my car ?

Fucking TOOL You should really think before you talk! I am easier to setup a race with than anyone you will ever meet.
    30 races between 4 vehicles? So on average, 7+ each through a WHOLE FUCKING SUMMER?? King Street Racer coming through, everybody to the side!!!

I do think before I talk. It's why I STAY AWAY. Nothing like using leather seats as a bargaining tool.

Keep making fun of Mark racing a class and setting up the car to run 9.50. Which is SO crawling, but you know what, he had more fun doing that then trying to set up a bunch of races with some foul mouth teenage maturity pricks. You guys make fun of Mark's driving in that one thread, and then IMMEDIATELY forget that the next passes, Haider almost puts his car in the wall... and then the kid that the Village seems to all swing from, Billy, goes and puts the Nova in the wall. That was such a pretty car. I hope it got fixed. I also remember sitting at an RSD at the end of the night as Billy was trying to steal the hit like 5 times from Jim/80GP (R.I.P.) and eventually couldn't even do the race since it was SO late. Good job!

Sorry, really I am. I'm just a bit trashed from attending the kick off banquet. Me and the other 200 people there were talking about how scared we were of twin turbo cars that can't go off a pro tree, yet bitched and fucking moaned about rules and not letting you run the classes, WHICH WERE PRO TREE!

And any idiot that's putting $25,000+ into a car in general, whether it be plus or minus $10,000 and keeps STOCK BRAKES on a mid 8 sec car, is a fucking MORON! Wanna call me a tool? Riiiiiiight.

Quote Originally Posted by BOOST12 View Post
    Are you kidding ? I would have raced Marks car all year in 08 but his shit was CRAWLIN. And If my memory serves me right I was willing to take just the BUST from you @ that RSD but you would not give it up

SAAAAFE!
    Your memory DOES NOT serve you right. I have been approached four times at the RSD's I have attended, in '07 by some guys with a blue Nova, the owner of a white Ford lightning, Mark, and by Tuff. You obviously have me mistaken for someone else, because I have a good memory and I don't have a drinking-substance abuse problem where I would forget!
    I watched your video and remarked about it. My plans are to run some of you guys if we can get the races off.
    Lastly, you must have me mistaken for someone else calling me safe- I raced national events, not in my own backyard, spending thousands of dollars to prepare and travel, not with multiple stipulations, against people and cars I have never seen run before-and won.
    I look forward to running with you guys this summer.
    "Never underestimate old guys"

Just some slow stock shit! scaleracer's Avatar
    Welcome to BCM Boost12!
    01 Camaro SS - Daily
    90 Mustang Lx - Daily #2
    4-0 on the street for 2010!

\Keep making fun of Mark racing a class and setting up the car to run 9.50. Which is SO crawling, but you know what, he had more fun doing that then trying to set up a bunch of races with some foul mouth teenage maturity pricks.

And if I recall, Mark detuned his car for that class.....in the last race of last season he ran a low low low 10 sec pass.....I know he up his game this season, so I am just curious as to what he is going to put up now
    Last edited by juicedimpss; 03-22-2009 at 11:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.