Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post whore
    I just picked up a 09 civic si for a daily driver so i may have to beat it up in one of the stock fwd classes. Not sure if i'm keeping the evo around yet.
    2005 DSOM Corvette, Z51, M6, Z06 Mufflers

turt mcgurt - zenki master TURTLE's Avatar
    eddie, if it's nome stone stock minus the cage, it'd be a G stock or H stock car(haven't looked at the 09 rules yet) if you're running it on hoosiers... if it's got any sort of CAI or suspension(other than the stock konis) it'd be sts on street tires or FSP with hoosiers...

let me know what it's got and i'll help point you in the right direction....
    -josh

'02 Neon ES(ACR/T) - R.I.P. 1-18-08
    '97 Neon Sport(track slut) - axles and brakes v2.0
    '98 Neon R/T sedan(DD) - "artie"
    "Speak softly, and carry a big stick" - Teddy Roosevelt

its got a Kirk bolt in cage and halon fire suppression....otherwise bone stock. although it does have about 100hp worth of stickers

halon? bromocholordiflouromethane? that shit's terrible. ever fire one off? its like getting punched in the chest and having the wind knocked out of you, then being left with the taste of rotten steak in your mouth. i was in a non racing accident automotive accident where someone used and aviation fire extinguisher to fight the fire. pretty sure it did more harm than good... what kind of halon is in a NC car? its not 1211 is it?

honestly I didn't even look. When I get home I'll take a closer look at it.