Nascar aka Kyle Busch again....

For all of the nuthugging and sucking they do to this kid, he better win a championship ANYWHERE! He has the fastest shit, and arguably some great talent but still cant even win the Nationwide series??? All those wins and no championship? He doesnt run another team, has no business of his own, just a driver whats his excuse.

I did enjoy watching him try to pass on the apron, deliberately wreck the truck in front of him because he HAD to win and yet no drama from it. He's just as dirty as any other driver, yet he gets wrecked and cries like a b!tch.

end rant/

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Ha ha Go Kyle Best Ever. Go to butthurt and complain.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

I cant stand the dude but he sure can wheel a car. Saw him up at Slinger 2 yrs. ago make a fool out of the field. His car broke but I think before that, he had damn near the whole field lapped.