Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Del-Ton Stripped AR15 Lowers $110 CASH

http://www.del-ton.com/AR_15_Lower_Receivers_s/5.htm See 'em here.

$110+ $7.50 shipping+ $25 Transfer fee. ONLY if you pay cash or
    money order, Visa/MC add $5. That's $142.50 for cash $$$, or $147.50
    if you need to use Visa/MC. There is a 6-10 week wait on these items,
    just so everyone is clear, I do not have them in hand. Transfers will need to be done at my shop in Eagle River, or I will make arrangements when they come in to meet everyone at a gun show in Waukesha or Washington County, and do the transfers there. Option 3 is to have me ship it to an FFL holder of your choice, this will cost you more for shipping, and you would pay him/her for the transfer fee, not me.
    Del-ton offers rifle kits on the site, which I can dropship to you at a discounted price. There is no transfer involved with rifle kits.

Questions....Email me coop2@nnex.net

Brian
    Last edited by Coops Brother; 06-09-2009 at 08:55 PM. Reason: new email

Second Amendment = Reset button for the Constitution.
    17 Yr. GM Master Technician, (Ret.)
    Type 01-Federal Firearms License Holder
    Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Contact me with your firearm needs
    '02 FLHTCUI- 95"- 106HP

Breecher_7
    Del-Ton makes a decent lower receiver but I wouldnt purchase one of there rifle kits or complete rifles, there pretty crappy.

Welcome to BCM Brian, you definitly offer a service that many here will take advantage of. I to am a FFL holder and collector of class 3 firearms.

Once again, Welcome! And great entry, discounted firearms......

Quote Originally Posted by Breecher_7 View Post
    Del-Ton makes a decent lower receiver but I wouldnt purchase one of there rifle kits or complete rifles, there pretty crappy.

Welcome to BCM Brian, you definitly offer a service that many here will take advantage of. I to am a FFL holder and collector of class 3 firearms.

Once again, Welcome! And great entry, discounted firearms......

Thanks, I am suprised that you are not helping these guys out aquiring firearms and doing the transfers for them? A class 3 is not a license but a class of tax stamp you buy when you either purchase an auto or suppressor, or if you are a dealer of class 3 NFA firearms, you are required to buy a $500 yearly tax stamp to purchase and transfer NFA items, as a Type 01 FFL holder. So, if you have a class 3 stamp, you surely hold a Type 01 FFL, or do you have a Type 03 FFL? There is a HUGE difference.
    As far as Del-Tons rifle kits...they have been making rifles for quite a while and I have not heard of anyone having an issue with them. I would really like to hear of any problems you have personally experienced with their products, or is that comment like the commercial..."you know what they say about High Fructose Corn Syrup..." and no answer.....
    Bottom line guys and gals, these aren't junk, they work. You can get into a rifle for under $700, there are many upgrades you can do to it later....hmm kind of like your car or bike.
    I can order in any brand, just ask, and I'll let you know $$$ and wait time.
    Coop

Class 3 NFA Dealer
    '02 FLHTCUI- 95"- 106HP

Hey Brian glad to see you on here!

Russ Jerome, one Delton lower please, cash.

What is the price/availability on an AR-10 style
    lower? The 10 is my preference if available.
    http://sites.google.com/site/russjerome/
    Watching the country collapse in front of me while nobody else notices...

Del-Ton makes only .223 what caliber are you looking for? The DPMS 6.8 is going for around $200 plus incidentals.

Class 3 NFA Dealer
    '02 FLHTCUI- 95"- 106HP

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    So is this the piece that they are looking to ban? If I buy one of these now will I still be able to find the rest of the parts a few months down the road?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by RUBICON View Post
    So is this the piece that they are looking to ban? If I buy one of these now will I still be able to find the rest of the parts a few months down the road?

Good question....IF the ban goes thru, IF it is the same as the Clinton AWB, then you will need an assembled rifle before such ban is law, these will then become pre-ban rifles, and be legal. These are all big IF's no one knows for sure, maybe nothing. The AWB banned certain semi- auto rifles, with certain things, large cap mags, bayonets, flash hiders I believe, unfortunately AR's generally fell under this definition, and the parts would be avail. for "pre-ban" recievers, but if they weren't built before such law goes into effect, there may be an issue there, depending on the wording of such law.
    In short, to be safe, buy the whole thing now.

Brian

Class 3 NFA Dealer
    '02 FLHTCUI- 95"- 106HP

Breecher_7
    Quote Originally Posted by Coops Brother View Post
    Thanks, I am suprised that you are not helping these guys out aquiring firearms and doing the transfers for them? A class 3 is not a license but a class of tax stamp you buy when you either purchase an auto or suppressor, or if you are a dealer of class 3 NFA firearms, you are required to buy a $500 yearly tax stamp to purchase and transfer NFA items, as a Type 01 FFL holder. So, if you have a class 3 stamp, you surely hold a Type 01 FFL, or do you have a Type 03 FFL? There is a HUGE difference.
    As far as Del-Tons rifle kits...they have been making rifles for quite a while and I have not heard of anyone having an issue with them. I would really like to hear of any problems you have personally experienced with their products, or is that comment like the commercial..."you know what they say about High Fructose Corn Syrup..." and no answer.....
    Bottom line guys and gals, these aren't junk, they work. You can get into a rifle for under $700, there are many upgrades you can do to it later....hmm kind of like your car or bike.
    I can order in any brand, just ask, and I'll let you know $$$ and wait time.
    Coop

I am a type 01 FFL and I am dealer of class 3 firearms as well.... I also hold lisences to Manufacture High/low Explosives and Blasting Agents, and Import High/low explosives and blasting agents. I also retain permits to use High/low explosives and blasting agents.

I buy firearms and re-sell them for profit/extra income and I take on demolition work as a side business.

As far as the Del-Ton rifles... The machining/finnish of there parts is poor in my oppinion. The only AR's I push are LMT... or RRA if you want somthing quality at a lower cost.

Once again, welcome to BCM!! Good to see another gun nut!
    Last edited by Breecher_7; 02-28-2009 at 09:49 AM.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Can you finance a gun
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Breecher_7
    Quote Originally Posted by RUBICON View Post
    Can you finance a gun
    Yes!!!!

Its called a credit card...

Quote Originally Posted by Breecher_7 View Post
    I am a type 01 FFL and I am dealer of class 3 firearms as well.... I also hold lisences to Manufacture High/low Explosives and Blasting Agents, and Import High/low explosives and blasting agents. I also retain permits to use High/low explosives and blasting agents.

I buy firearms and re-sell them for profit/extra income and I take on demolition work as a side business.

As far as the Del-Ton rifles... The machining/finnish of there parts is poor in my oppinion. The only AR's I push are LMT... or RRA if you want somthing quality at a lower cost.

Once again, welcome to BCM!! Good to see another gun nut!
    Sweet, sounds like you have your hands full already... what are you charging for an NFA transfer?
    I didn't want to butt heads here, just wanted to clear things up is all, and just looking for a reference point on the NFA question..

Class 3 NFA Dealer
    '02 FLHTCUI- 95"- 106HP

Quote Originally Posted by Coops Brother View Post
    Del-Ton makes only .223 what caliber are you looking for? The DPMS 6.8 is going for around $200 plus incidentals.
    I would like to build a 6.5 Creedmore or other 308 based
    custom for long range deer hunting. I believe any 7.2
    lower would suit my needs, finish unimportant.

edit: 7.2 or 308 large frame...I said 6.8 sleeping (small frame).
    Last edited by Russ Jerome; 02-28-2009 at 12:15 PM.

Question-

How do they "prove' you had the gun built pre-ban? Couldn't you just use one upper + misc. and put it on a shit-ton of lowers? Would all those lowers be considered pre-ban?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRX7Project View Post
    Question-

How do they "prove' you had the gun built pre-ban? Couldn't you just use one upper + misc. and put it on a shit-ton of lowers? Would all those lowers be considered pre-ban?
    Like I said, it will depend on the wording of such a law. The lowers are numbered and can be looked up as to when they were built from the manufacturer. The swapping of 1 lower to other uppers.....that depends how it is written, I have no answer on that one. Any lower bought before such law would most likely be the new "pre-ban" lowers.

Just so we are clear....as of NOW there is no bill in the works. Not to say there won't be, but for now all is as it should be.

Class 3 NFA Dealer
    '02 FLHTCUI- 95"- 106HP

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    next paycheck im ordering another lower reciever my dad wants one im going to get it for him as a birthday gift!!!!

so next friday for sure

i already have a delton fully built lower and i love it

Sorry for a threadjack, but does high shelf or low shelf make any difference in the performance of an AR?

What does that mean? AFA im concerned its not difficult to screw up a lower.

Go look on ar15.com and they have reviews of different lowers with fitment.
    TaninAutoElectronix
    90 Mitsubishi Mirage 9.9@146, 800awhp
    04 Gallardo
    04 Lexus LS430
    71, 96, 94 Land Cruisers

Quote Originally Posted by LIL EVO View Post
    What does that mean? AFA im concerned its not difficult to screw up a lower.

Go look on ar15.com and they have reviews of different lowers with fitment.
    I am confused...would you screw up a lower while using it or while building it?

Class 3 NFA Dealer
    '02 FLHTCUI- 95"- 106HP

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    I will be taking 2 myself,Brian I think my boss wants one also

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Quote Originally Posted by TheRX7Project View Post
    Sorry for a threadjack, but does high shelf or low shelf make any difference in the performance of an AR?
    DelTons are pretty decent lowers:
    http://www.ar15.com/lite/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=401668

The worst made lowers out there will still fire under 1/2"
    MOA, its the upper that dictates the groups. For every
    manufacture out there you will find someone who had
    to file a little here or their to accept parts, just the
    nature of producing Milspec parts off a 40yr old design.

If I gave you a BillyBobs cheapo lower and a Lewis Machine
    Tool composite lower, a table and a micrometer you would
    have a tough time saying what was better less the way one
    would look astheticaly.