Pissed off the admins and earned a time out.

**Interested in AT&T U-Verse?** if so...click!

As some of you may or may not know, I'm a engineer for U-Verse. I'm the one that does all the testing, programming, launching, compression, provisioning etc.....pretty much the guy that makes it work ( I'm not the only one )

well with todays hard ships, all companies are competing to get the most out of their infrastructure, to help keep down losses and give people jobs pretty much

with that being said I got good news. I got permission Today that I can release my family discounts to anyone ( typical 20-50 off per month than what online ordering would )

know you're probably thinking what does this do for me? NOTHING. I'm a manager, I don't bonuses, points or rewards, cash back....this is just me helping out my company, at the same time helping out people that are part of forums that I frequent.

as you well know, U-Verse is not available everywhere ( milwaukee, racine, kenosha, sheboygan, west bend, hartford, jackson, franklin are to name a few that are avail in certain spots )

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PM ME YOUR ADDRESS!!! if you have checked online and it said you are NOT available...well as I said before..Im a engineer, I cam make things work within reason

if you do PM me, and your not available and I cant work any magic, and are seriously interested, I will put in a request for that area for a Vrad ( fiber box ) for construction to put one in

once again, if you want to try to see what U-Verse has to offer cause of our technology, want to get away from a competitor OR you just want to save some money..... PM ME YOUR ADDRESS and or AT&T landline phone # and I will see what I can do

I hope this helps

Thanks

BTW this was approved by Andy.

PLEASE KEEP THIS CLEAN GUYS, I'M TRYING TO HELP OUT PEOPLE HERE!

Domokun has been kind enough to include BCM members in this deal. He is not receiving anything for doing this.

Lets leave the bitching and comparing services somewhere else if you choose.

thank you Dave.

this is my last string. if this thread turns sour. I will be pulling my help.

I moved this to the bargains forums as this is a deal for BCM members that were looking to change. If you have issues or want to bash, start another thread please.

Whats the cost of basic cable and high speed internet? Zip code 53403 Paying 35 a month now for high speed internet no cable
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    I'm interested. PM sent!

Bob the Builder says: 88Nightmare's Avatar
    meh, I sent a pm, I got nothing back
    Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    All democrats like to work on wood, zing!
    The democracy will cease to exist when you take from those willing to work and give to those that are not - Thomas Jefferson
    2008 Yamaha FZ6
    2005 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 duramax

BCM Cruiser
    I'm also interested, just the u verse isn't available in the grove. can you let me know what you can do? thanks

Just set this up with Domokun. They install the entire package March 26th. I'll update on how everything went then.

So far I am very happy with the whole process. Thank you!! for doing all this for me, Scott.
    2011 Lincoln MKS AWD

Quote Originally Posted by 03CVLX View Post
    Just set this up with Domokun. They install the entire package March 26th. I'll update on how everything went then.

So far I am very happy with the whole process. Thank you!! for doing all this for me, Scott.
    No problem Tom!

For those who don't have Uverse now, I can tell you from personal use that it is in my opinion wayyyy better than Time Warner or any other service I have had.
    Claimsman

Quote Originally Posted by Yooformula View Post
    I moved this to the bargains forums as this is a deal for BCM members that were looking to change. If you have issues or want to bash, start another thread please.
    Quote Originally Posted by claimsman View Post
    For those who don't have Uverse now, I can tell you from personal use that it is in my opinion wayyyy better than Time Warner or any other service I have had.

No reverse bashing :P
    _] Jeff
    _] '08 Audi A4 S-Line
    _] '98 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
    _] '93 Toyota Camry
    www.flickr.com/photojeffic

no bashing only truth justice and the american way
    Claimsman