BCM Cruiser

94 1500 light switch?

are they a normal problem on these trucks? some times when I flip the lights on the dash lights don't come up. yesterday I was trying to fix the hack harness that was spliced in because my reverse light didn't work and noticed that none of my running lights worked. obviously it didn't fix it, when I got home the running lights were working.

Just had a guy at work with the same problem with the runnign lights. not shure about his dash lights but the running lights were do to a bad wire in the trailer harness. what style is the switch? can you pull it apart to look at it?
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

Is it the flip style switch? one for headlight the other for running and dash? If so its either gray or black yes there are issues. We sell at least on a week.

Thats why i asked about what style it was i had one of those in my blazer crappy switches

BCM Cruiser
    yeah it is one of those big honkin switches, I haven't taken apart. I redid all of the tail light harness and "eliminated" the hitch harness for the time being. I thought there might have a problem with it because they didn't heat shrink anything. would I be able to just open the switch up and see any burnt connections?

If you do pull it aprt you may see somethign but you may not there a bunch of parts in there springs and what not if i remember.