Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lash View Post
    How much did you pay for the CZ?
    $206+tax and background, so like 225 all together. It's someone on here's fault I bought it, I will let him reveal himself. It was cheaper than i can order one from one of the wholesalers with shipping.
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Power View Post
    $206+tax and background, so like 225 all together. It's someone on here's fault I bought it, I will let him reveal himself. It was cheaper than i can order one from one of the wholesalers with shipping.

Wow...thats pretty cheap. Do they have any more? lol

Last one in Waukesha, they had one in Kenosha as of last night at 745 when I put it on hold, i had them check in case they had more in Wauk so I could choose, but I got the last one. So now I have to wait till tues (have school monday night) to Czech it out more
    Jamie

Dusting off my knick knack... MurphysLaw88GT's Avatar
    I was amazed at the accuracy of my CZ-82. Shot it in Dousman today. We were goofing around, and a burn pile quite a ways away and we were hitting what we were aiming at pretty well. I had some Hornady 95 grain JHP/XTP and it had very low manageable recoil and was crazy accurate for how small it was (3.5 inch barrel). It is funny to look down the barrel, the Polygonal rifling looks like a smooth bore. Very well made, all steel. Best 206$ I ever spent on a pistol.

Where did you buy ammo for it? Sportsmans had 2 boxes of American eagle for 25 ea and Gander had 1 box of blazer for 25. I was hoping to find some brown/silver bear or wolf to throw through it cheap. I've heard good things about the Hornady.
    Jamie

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    any good things on bersa firearms.. ? that or para ordnance

My Rock Island Officers 1911 only cost 425.....

Love 1911's!

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Taetsch Z-24 View Post
    My Rock Island Officers 1911 only cost 425.....

Love 1911's!

Chris
    i like the 1911's also but i want something for conceal carry "just in case" im trying to get my hands on a compact 1911 like the para ordance warthog.. something i can carry a fullsize 1911 is kinda hard to hide

Hence the officers 1911....

Smaller then a XD....

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Taetsch Z-24 View Post
    Hence the officers 1911....

Smaller then a XD....

Chris
    ill have to look into it..

IMHO, if you want a 9MM... you can find HK P7 PSPs for around $500 right now. They have a squeeze cocker which is great for point and shoot. The only downside to the PSP vs the more expensive P7M8 is the location of the mag release. It's on the butt instead of under the trigger guard. I think shooter's shop had one, but they probably wanted too much for it (like most of their stuff). I also really like the P99's, but I'm personally looking for a 1st Gen one in 9MM. The ergonomics on the Walther are stellar... I fell in love with it the first time I held one. Also, don't overlook a Walther P22. Lot's of fun to shoot, and cheap too.

+1 on renting first and buying later. I love shooting at Fletcher more than Shooter's Shop, but Shooter's Shop has a better selection to rent from. I went to Shooter's Shop twice and the range was about 32F. Do they not heat their range? Or was the furnace broken when I went?

Anyways, get a 1911 in .45ACP and a .22LR of whatever strikes your fancy. .45ACP can get pricey, but a day at someone's farm shooting cabbages or whatever is awesome. And get a .22LR if you want to plink all day on the cheap.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1911_pistol
    2003 Mercury Marauder: 4.10s, tune, Nittos

DD: 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4: Rust, rattle, rumble

im look at getting a compact 1911..

Quote Originally Posted by xopher View Post
    I went to Shooter's Shop twice and the range was about 32F. Do they not heat their range? Or was the furnace broken when I went?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1911_pistol
    That's just how it is there. You almost have to wear a hat and gloves when you go.
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport
    Thanks, Brad 262.751.9439

09 Cadillac CTS V Has some stuff done...
    05 Chevy Duramax: Best time in 4wd was 12.22 @ 108
    99 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic: Big Bore, Cams, tune.

Better than sweating you ass off.
    Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by car_ramrod View Post
    i like the 1911's also but i want something for conceal carry "just in case" im trying to get my hands on a compact 1911 like the para ordance warthog.. something i can carry a fullsize 1911 is kinda hard to hide
    (thinking to myself) "I hope this car_nimrod dude doesn't actually get a handgun!"

You've got the worst case of A.D.D ever, dude! Every couple of days you're going to build or buy something different. You're building a hunting stand with some telephone poles, building a mustang and switching it from carb to efi, making some carbon fiber junk for you car, catching pedophiles, buying snap-on toolbox, you've got copywrite infringements on you, buying an AK for your girlfriend, now you want a handgun that you can hide....
    Pick a topic and stick with it for a day or two bro!

Quote Originally Posted by u_say_go View Post
    (thinking to myself) "I hope this car_nimrod dude doesn't actually get a handgun!"

You've got the worst case of A.D.D ever, dude! Every couple of days you're going to build or buy something different. You're building a hunting stand with some telephone poles, building a mustang and switching it from carb to efi, making some carbon fiber junk for you car, catching pedophiles, buying snap-on toolbox, you've got copywrite infringements on you, buying an AK for your girlfriend, now you want a handgun that you can hide....
    Pick a topic and stick with it for a day or two bro!
    hahaha. well.. i have hobbies.. i really hate sitting around and not doing anything boredom drives me. so ill try to respond the best way that i can

"You're building a hunting stand with some telephone poles"
    yes im building a quite awesome hunting stand this spring. in fact i believe by fall there should be about 5 of them up..

"building a mustang and switching it from carb to efi"

its saying carbed

"buying snap-on toolbox"
    i havent found a tool box i like yet.

:"you've got copywrite infringements on you,"

yeah.. that was resolved with me taking the video off the internet

"buying an AK for your girlfriend"

i ended up buying a tapco stock for one of my 3 sks's with a cheaper front mount point and shoot red dot site. its going to be a gift for her birthday in march

"now you want a handgun that you can hide"

this is true

Dusting off my knick knack... MurphysLaw88GT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by car_ramrod View Post

i ended up buying a tapco stock for one of my 3 sks's with a cheaper front mount point and shoot red dot site. its going to be a gift for her birthday in march

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o

Quote Originally Posted by MurphysLaw88GT View Post
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o
    if it makes you feel any better it wasnt the para trooper.

I'll touch your apex PureSound15's Avatar
    "You're building a hunting stand with some telephone poles"
    yes im building a quite awesome hunting stand this spring. in fact i believe by fall there should be about 5 of them up..
    As stated in your bullshit thread that nobody responded to because they don't like you; I can't wait to burn them down

"building a mustang and switching it from carb to efi"

its saying carbed
    I'll crush you (As long as you don't wreck it before then)

"buying snap-on toolbox"
    i havent found a tool box i like yet.
    They're boxes... with drawers. There are different colors. You can't possibly have enough tools to require a "unique" box.

:"you've got copywrite infringements on you,"

yeah.. that was resolved with me taking the video off the internet
    Nobody cares

What's his name?

"now you want a handgun that you can hide"

this is true
    You're probably going to need it