Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I always liked Favre. He is an great QB. I had issues with him and Thompson for the bull shit that happened . They were bull headed So I lay blame on both of then equally. Both have egos and chips on they're shoulders that need to be knocked off. Did Brett tarnish his standing in the NFL ? Maybe but hay whom hasn't embarrassed them self from time to time.

His so called grudge to get back at Thompson maybe over exaggerated but then again not. If he does sign with Minnesota just to play the Packers is kind of tacky in my opinion but hay its his score to settle not mine. I do think the Packers would show no mercy if that were to happen but in the same respect I really don't see any of them wanting to hurt him.

bump

Heh, the fact you had to bump it shows how few people care

Quote Originally Posted by animal View Post
    Heh, the fact you had to bump it shows how few people care
    just thought it was funny when all 620 talked about on my drive in was favre. i could really care less myself.

Oh I do too don't get me wrong. I just have no comment.

Here's how it will go however:

Scenario 1) Signs with vikings, plays most the year, maybe gets injured maybe not. Goes 1-1 against the packers. Decides to retire at the end of the season. This could happen a couple more times or not. Doesnt really matter in my scenario cause eventually he will retire for good.

Scenario 2) Will not sign with vikings and really will retire this year for good.

... End of both scenarios) Will still get his number retired at a home packer game, and a majority of people will still be holding up signs like "we still love you brett" and "welcome home" ,etc.

I hope he signs with the Vikings, loses to Rodgers twice, and AJ hits him so hard they have to haul Favre's carcass off the field in a bag.

Who are you kidding? AJ hasn't had anything near a hard hit since we got him. He's been a huge disappointment.

I know, but I figure he has to be due to make something happen. Nobody can suck forever, can they? He's overdue, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by badass88gt View Post
    Nobody can suck forever, can they?
    Ask ahmad carroll.

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by badass88gt View Post
    I hope he signs with the Vikings, loses to Rodgers twice, and AJ hits him so hard they have to haul Favre's carcass off the field in a bag.

thats what i was thinking...

I will want that $20, Joe.

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Quote Originally Posted by nismodave View Post
    ughhhhh. double or nothing. my car vs. yours.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Quote Originally Posted by Josepy View Post
    ughhhhh. double or nothing. my car vs. yours.
    Sorry. I would rather have $20 instead of $0.

BTW, I knew you would say that. LOL

Funny stuff. I dunno. I really love what the man did for our franchise. We sucked for a lot of years before he got here. We got much better the year he came. We sucked the year he left. So maybe we're better this year with our magical draft choices. Every team thinks so. Who knows. The point is the man has a right to make a living any way he deems fit. Tell you what, if my firms local competitor ofered me a gig for a couple million after they fired me....I'd consider it. And if it meant I had to fake retirement 27 times times. For 2 million bucks? Yeah. I'm still in. If you say you wouldn't, you'd be lying.

But that's just me.

I take birdshit personally.

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Quote Originally Posted by nismodave View Post
    Really after todays events you can hand it over now.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Regardless of all the drama, he already knows he will be in the Hall Of Fame.
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndegroot2
    Twitter: http://http://twitter.com/deggyfresh
    PS3 name: deggyfresh

98 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x2 - Still ready for some snow drags.

Didnt read the whole thread all im saying one of the best sports athletes ever and my favorite qb of all time

93 z28- sold
    91gt Stang -Chevy powered just for all you fORD Buzzards
    86 SS Monte Carlo
    95 z28

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/fo...y/1054509.html
    yep, he'll be in purple sooner than we know it. As someone who grew up watching favre and loved every second of it, I have lost all respect for him. I can't belive someone would stab an entire fan base in the back, an entire fan base that still loved him no matter what he did, as long as it was for the packers, and to be going thru all of this just to get back at TT, WTF brett? I'm in love with the idea of him going to Minnesota, he's going to suck it up and I'm going to finally love that look he gets on his face after throwing an interception. My biggest hope for the whole saga is for brett to finally realize that he f-ed up and got shown the hard way that he shouldn't have come back. To me he is about to burn the last couple bridges back to GB, and if he does play for those queers, then he is not ever welcome back, but that's just me.

cruiser-70 challenger- 452 low deck
    beater-93 Dakota 4x4-360 magnum-14.88@90
    sled- 04 Pro-X2 600-Mostly stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by Josepy View Post
    Really after todays events you can hand it over now.