Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member..now yer posting!
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrous View Post
    The interview with Kuric was 14+ months ago.

A-Rod isn't saying that he didn't know he was taking steroids. He stated that at the time, that he knew he was taking performance-enhancing supplements, but they were not banned by the league back then. He tested positive, and now because he is part of the one of the worst union organizations in the country, he got ratted out by some schmuk SI reporter.

I'm not defending Alex, just trying to clear the line. Sometimes people get so blinded that they make false statements. Especially on BCM.

Has anyone questioned the female SI reporter? She'll be in deep shit I would assume.

im not trying to make false statements or anything. thats just stuff ive been seeing on espn.

i agree what you are saying.

but thats the thing though. out of that 100+ people on that list. do all 100+ know that they failed? i just see this huge domino effect coming about.

Quote Originally Posted by Karps TA View Post
    I personally wish they'd legalize the 'roids. I want to see 750 foot home runs, and pitchers throwing 140mph fast balls where their limbs bust in half. Entertain me. You wanna risk early death and/or severe health problems in order to do it. Not my problem.

Heck, I'd actually buy season tickets to see that.

thats effin hilarious!

i liked when he said he is excited to play this up coming season with all the new guys the yanks signed. i dont mean this in a bad way, but i hope they choke. just like they did the last couple seasons and not make it the the world series.

Don't worry, they will.
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsals1
    I nailed his a$$ with my windsheild fluid
    Toyota Prius: Probably not your first mistake.

So where can a guy buy steroids? Seems like it may be a good business to get in to.