Exclamation Important Rule Changes for the 2009 Racing Season

NOTE: We have reverted back to NHRA rules, period. We will enforce the NHRA rules for 2009.
    Last edited by Greg@GLD; 02-11-2009 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Changed policy

I think that's a great idea but I can see so many people showing up to GLD and thinking " Ahh shit "

For the car show at State Fair you should have a banner or something that says " 2009 all drives must wear a helmet "

I'm going to spread the word to my buddy's
    HVAC...
    Neons...
    House music...

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    - More naked bitches

What brought this about? Insurance issues? Now I gotta buy a helmet

well another reason to buy that helmet....wishing I didnt sell my other one....but just out of curiosity, is this to say those who have the 16sec and slower cars to just stay away....seems a little redundant to have them have one.
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

Exclamation

This is not a "discussion" topic, it's an information post. It's not something we're debating, it's a policy that is now in place for 2009. With regard to a PM I got, I do not keep track of what percentage of dragstrips require helmets for all racers. We do. As of 2009.

Randy has informed me that this policy has been scrapped guys....

Quote Originally Posted by Nutwaver View Post
    well another reason to buy that helmet....wishing I didnt sell my other one....but just out of curiosity, is this to say those who have the 16sec and slower cars to just stay away....seems a little redundant to have them have one.
    That why you should stay away with your 16 sec mustang Go get a Chevy you will at least run 13's straight out of the whole
    FAST Z 28 95

Quote Originally Posted by FASTZ2895 View Post
    That why you should stay away with your 16 sec mustang Go get a Chevy you will at least run 13's straight out of the whole
    you run me with a 16 sec anything and you are going to get smoked, I am gunning for your corvete when I get my slow mustang done greg
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.