Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Has GSP responded to any of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Yooformula View Post
    wow that video sucks! Sucks that GSP did that although I still think he would have beat BJ into tomorrow. I have no respect for the whiny babies coming out now to complain but I lost alot more respect for GSP having used vaseline. And DAMM was that a big wad of vaseline his cornerman was about to lube him up with.
    That wasn't a wad of vaseline, look at the video again, that was the vaseline jar itself!

This is just whiney BS... And ****** comments from that douche Hughes is laughable...

I saw the bottle but there was a part when the guy had a wad he was about to put on then stuffed in his pocket.

I saw the bottle but there was a part when the guy had a wad he was about to put on then stuffed in his pocket.
    Yes, that was the vaseline container he put in his pocket, not a wad... it was just the angle of the top that throws the visual off... They even zoom into it in teh video posted and you can see the blue top...

wow that video sucks! Sucks that GSP did that although I still think he would have beat BJ into tomorrow. I have no respect for the whiny babies coming out now to complain but I lost alot more respect for GSP having used vaseline. And DAMM was that a big wad of vaseline his cornerman was about to lube him up with.
    That's how I feel too. I'm more just mad that it's tarnishing GSP's rep because I think he coulda easily beat Penn anyway. I think the SPORT needs to see a rematch sooner then later.

I have no idea where I am 94greenbandit's Avatar
    Has Dana made any official comments about this

I am guessing it will be swept under the rug for now with a possible rematch in the future; it's sure a great story line to build upon.....

Quote Originally Posted by 94greenbandit View Post
    gotta get BJ's **** out of his mouth first...
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

Quote Originally Posted by 94greenbandit View Post
    gotta get BJ's **** out of his mouth first...
    Yep...

http://zilvia.net/f/off-topic-chat/1...ml#post2659584

I have no idea where I am 94greenbandit's Avatar
    I like that last comment that Dana said BJ should stay at 155