View Poll Results: The winner is going to be the.....

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pittsburgh Steelers.

19 76.00%
  • Arizona Cardinals.

6 24.00%

Super Bowl POLL - PLACE YOUR BETS...!!!

I can't believe this thread has not been posted yet......

I totally guessed the Steelers.

But I didn't know the Cardinals were a foot ball team, thats how well I know my guess is a good one

/dumb
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I just don't see the cardinals overcoming their relative lack of experience...I mean, they have a couple solid veterans at qb and rb who've been there, done that.

I just think the steelers D's, combined with a steady offense will take the card's out of their game. As is often the case, once the card's trip up, this could turn into a blow-out as is the superbowl tradition (though in recent years, they've been pretty good games!).

fwiw, I'm not really rooting for either team...I'm just going to enjoy the game and commercials, and kinda hope for an upset cardinals victory, mainly to spite all my buddies that are steelers fan.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

I'm rooting for the Cards, I find it easy to do unless you are a Steelers fan . Underdog, team that has had a bad history, exciting offense at times...

I think the Steelers will prevail but it will be closer than some people think and the Cards definately can upset them if they play like they have been this post-season and early in the regular season. As long as its a good game I'll be happy.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

I would be happy with some really good commercials for a change.....

I just wanna see the commercials...
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

I wanna see the cards spank the steelers, but I really think the steelers are going to run all over them. I hope I'm wrong, I always love to see the under dogs win.
    -Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

God Bless the men & women who have served and serving to keep us free

Steelers for the Win Hay Yoosof I hear they cant sell all the Ad time. Maybe the board members can get a kiddy for a 2 second BCM Ad.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post
    I just don't see the cardinals overcoming their relative lack of experience...I mean, they have a couple solid veterans at qb and rb who've been there, done that.

I just think the steelers D's, combined with a steady offense will take the card's out of their game. As is often the case, once the card's trip up, this could turn into a blow-out as is the superbowl tradition (though in recent years, they've been pretty good games!).

fwiw, I'm not really rooting for either team...I'm just going to enjoy the game and commercials, and kinda hope for an upset cardinals victory, mainly to spite all my buddies that are steelers fan.
    that's the way I see it....i was watching ESPN today and Keyshwan Johnson and someother guy picked the cards.

Although I do think the steelers will win, I think the game will be one of the best SB in a long time (with the exception of maybe last year). Also I think that if the cards can find a good QB (to me leinart (sp)isn't the answer for this team) and keep everyone else they have they could be back in the SB in a few years
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

The game was fixed...!!!