BCM Bruiser
    Somewhere between here and there and over there

fox body f/s in south milwaukee

i dunno if anyone posted this yet but theres a gray 5.0 gt sitting in front of grant park garage (take rawson all the way to north chicago, you'll run right into it). its said for sale whole or parts. didnt get a real good look at it. maybe if i have some time today or tomorrow i'll stop and get better look

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    if you do swing past take a few pictures. need parts

Senior Member..now yer posting! buttersgt350's Avatar
    i think thats the same guy on craiglist selling stuff out of south milwaukee. his name is jerry. hes got a bunch of mustang stuff for sale.
    1984 MUSTANG GT350 #1801

Senior Member..now yer posting! buttersgt350's Avatar
    hes got that posting on craigslist out of south milwaukee. his name is jerry. hes got a bunch of mustang stuff for sale.
    1984 MUSTANG GT350 #1801

guy at work told me bout it guess he wants $50?
    -Kyle

2006 F350 6.0 CCLB DRW Lariat
    Gearhead, Holders Diesel, Retro Solutions, Pure Diesel Power, Screamin Eagle, Spyder Industries, Recon, Dirty Diesels
    KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by Yeehaw View Post
    guy at work told me bout it guess he wants $50?
    what. if that is the case ill be getting a tow truck over there tomorrow

Is it the junky 4 eyed that has been sitting there for 17 years ?

no its a 87-93 car but its missin tons of part has 4 spare tires on it someone swapped the rear 8.8 out for a 7.5 and its a severe rust bucket (doors a and b pillars rear qauerters and rear strut towers car is worth its weight in scrap thats it btw this is also the shop that had robbed a ton of parts off a friend mines car that was there to be worked on

Quote Originally Posted by stenchmiester View Post
    no its a 87-93 car but its missin tons of part has 4 spare tires on it someone swapped the rear 8.8 out for a 7.5 and its a severe rust bucket (doors a and b pillars rear qauerters and rear strut towers car is worth its weight in scrap thats it btw this is also the shop that had robbed a ton of parts off a friend mines car that was there to be worked on
    thanks for the info

Junk it.

BCM Bruiser
    Somewhere between here and there and over there
    the interior didnt look to bad. everything was there. its got gray interior. seats were clean. depending on the price it proubly wouldnt be bad for someone who was looking for a good interior. spedo said 04xxx so maybe its got 104xxx on it. the motor and trans is still in the car. just a thought

Do the interiors of Fox body Fords turn to GOO over time like the interior in my Fox body Lincoln ?

Quote Originally Posted by Windsors 03 Cobra View Post
    Do the interiors of Fox body Fords turn to GOO over time like the interior in my Fox body Lincoln ?
    foxbody lincoln yuuuuuuuum want me 1
    99-ranger
    88-ranger
    89-spirit

I drove down and looked at the car today super rotted and hit very hard in the drivers rear quarter pushed in bad. Interior was pretty nice had donuts all the way around. Went in and asked how much he wants he says he wants $1200 firm for it I laughed in his face. Its a piece I wouldn't even bother going to look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Windsors 03 Cobra View Post
    no it's all hard plastic
    Pity the mate of Queen Mantis, so content, but so headless