Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    bubbles are not good,if the system is burped of air and it still has small bubbles there is a issue,more than likely headgaskets

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

In your face, Space Coyote.... Voodoo Chick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Trying the easiest fix first isn't the way to do it. In the auto repair trade we call that "throwing parts at a car." And the people that do that are "parts changers" and "hacks"; because they just keep changing parts (or "hacking away at it") until the car is fixed. Those of us that diagnose things, and only repair what is needed are called "mechanics" and "technicians"

OMG....you so totally took my suggestion out of context. I mean, completely and totally. Then again, this isn't the first haughty, judgemental comment I have seen from you, so I'm not surprised. I'm not going to even bother to explain to you what I actually meant, as I doubt you'll have the capacity to understand. Good luck with your car.
    Last edited by Voodoo Chick; 01-26-2009 at 02:24 AM.

Well it turns out hte tuner I used in December blew the driver side head gasket on the first dyno pull. 20* of timing and 14.5 psi with 9:1 compression didn't work I guess.

Disappointing women since 1970.
    Love you Mom

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CAMAROJV123 View Post
    its ur thermostat pretty sure
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by RUBICON View Post
    You just saw that?? lol

Anyway, glad you at least got it figured out. Having to pay for a part/do a repair is better than wondering what's going on.
    98 Ranger 4.0 5spd 4x4 Ext Cab
    02 TLR

Quote Originally Posted by jeeperz View Post
    You just saw that?? lol

Anyway, glad you at least got it figured out. Having to pay for a part/do a repair is better than wondering what's going on.

yes it is.

Love you Mom

Quote Originally Posted by 2006wrxtr View Post
    Well it turns out hte tuner I used in December blew the driver side head gasket on the first dyno pull. 20* of timing and 14.5 psi with 9:1 compression didn't work I guess.
    Was this on pump gas?

Quote Originally Posted by BOSS LX View Post
    Was this on pump gas?
    Yup. When he asked me what kind of boost I said 10-12 so maybe he based the #'s on that. I would think you would start extremely safe.
    They will never touch a car of mine again.

The shop I have it at now is super informative and have not heard a bad thing about them. Evertime they do something I get a call and pics via email. Some new head gaskets and it will be good as gold.

Wes said it will probably be at 14-15* of timing for the street tune, to cope with our summer heat down here. Also will have a 50/50 93/116 that wil lbe around 18*.

It did put down 422rwhp before it started pushing water. 500rwhp should be on the menu. I see 10's in the future with some good tires under the car.

Love you Mom

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeperz View Post
    You just saw that?? lol
    Ya,

fuggin kids I tell ya.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by 2006wrxtr View Post
    Yup. When he asked me what kind of boost I said 10-12 so maybe he based the #'s on that. I would think you would start extremely safe.
    They will never touch a car of mine again.

The shop I have it at now is super informative and have not heard a bad thing about them. Evertime they do something I get a call and pics via email. Some new head gaskets and it will be good as gold.

Wes said it will probably be at 14-15* of timing for the street tune, to cope with our summer heat down here. Also will have a 50/50 93/116 that wil lbe around 18*.

It did put down 422rwhp before it started pushing water. 500rwhp should be on the menu. I see 10's in the future with some good tires under the car.
    WAY to much much timing for pump gas. 15 with pump gas, and 20 with 110.