In your face, Space Coyote.... Voodoo Chick's Avatar

Bizarre pull-over

OK.....So the other night, I was just randomly driving around .I do this often, if I have something on my mind, in this case, someone very dear to me died recently, and I was just reminiscing (sp?) about them as I drove. I went down Layton, and decided it was time to go home, did a U-turn, and start driving home, and a cop pulls me over...... He tells me my car matches the description of a "suspicious Camaro" in the area. I asked him if my car was the same year/color/type/etc of the one he was looking for, and he told me he had no idea. He asked if I was married, then proceeded to accuse me of having a boyfriend I was visiting in the area, which was why I was "lurking around" even though the area the "suspicious car" had been in was many blocks away, and I hadn't even been there that night. Then he said "well, maybe your husband has a girlfriend here" and just kept going on and on like this for a good 15 minutes.....he then summoned about 4 other squads, and detained me for about 45 minutes!! He HAD to let me go, as I had done nothing, but seriously, WTF!? By the way, all the "suspicious car" had been allegedly doing was driving around and randomly stopping/parking at the roadside.....Nothing more.

JUST MAKEOUT WITH HIM ALREADY!
    If a hammer,crescent wrench,duct tape, or JB Weld can't fix it........Its gotta be a electrical problem

I like to drive aimlessly to sort things out myself, wound up in Iowa once. Ya shoulda called us to come and surround your captors...they can't arrest us all. In my opinion, he was fishing. Way too many personal remarks about husbands and boyfriends were made for it to be a routine traffic stop. There was no suspicious Camaro.

I made this post all by myself with no supervision.

that is bizarre....like when they pulled over my dad downtown driving a burgandy grand marquis and accused him of being a pimp

Quote Originally Posted by srt4eh View Post
    that is bizarre....like when they pulled over my dad downtown driving a burgandy grand marquis and accused him of being a pimp
    They pulled over my '73 Olds once near Franklin, they thought she was being driven by a drug lord.....then they saw me, and were kinda like, "uhhh.....is this......your car????'' It was really almost funny. Almost.

Profiling happens a lot. Not all officers do it but its more common then not. I lived in Franklin for years. I had a 89 4D Le Sabre for a winter beater / rain car and was followed very ofter on my way home.

If you were a cop on patrol and you saw two cars driving erratic, an 04 tan camry and a primer camaro, which one whould you investigate?

the camry fo sho you can fit more people in it
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

I'm sure glad pimps or drug dealers never drove dakotas or challengers. Although I did get pulled over once while I had me and 3 of my buddies crammed in my truck at about 10-11 pm on a friday. Pulled me over for "having a dim taillight" right oh well cop was real cool so I didn't care much, the guy just ran my license and let me go.

cruiser-70 challenger- 452 low deck
    beater-93 Dakota 4x4-360 magnum-14.88@90
    sled- 04 Pro-X2 600-Mostly stock for now

I think the cop was trying to pick you up
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutwaver View Post
    I think the cop was trying to pick you up

I think the cop was bored, and just looking for someone to f*ck with.

I have no idea where I am 94greenbandit's Avatar
    Are you sure you weren't "flashing" him.

I'll touch your apex PureSound15's Avatar
    Maybe she was showin off that fat c0ck she was talkin about in the paint thread

Not so excited now, are ya?

Quote Originally Posted by PureSound15 View Post
    Maybe she was showin off that fat c0ck she was talkin about in the paint thread

Not so excited now, are ya?
    Dude.......YUCK. And you were the one that assumed C*** meant "c0ck" rather than "cVnt"........what's on your mind????

JK. sort of.

I get followed by New Berlin police whenever I'm in that city at night in my LeSabre, must be a drug/thug car, funny I always thought it was an old persons car.

Also had a bad experience with a New Berlin cop a few years back in my Monte LS, dropped a friend off at his apartment complex late at night after a softball game (Pinewood Creek?, off Moorland) and there was an officer parked, pulled me over as soon as I was leaving. Apparently they had some break ins of cars recently, so its understandable to get pulled over but the comments one officer made upset me, basically accusing me of being a theif with "so we won't have any break-ins tonight then?" comment and others. I should of asked for his name or badge number to complain but I realize it wouldn't do anything. Apparently with my car and me looking white-trashy in softball clothes I must of been a gangsta' wannabe theif. Prick.

Muskego officers are known to follow people around too hoping they make a mistake driving. I'm all for busting people driving under the influence and any criminals but stalking people hoping for a mistake or profiling is over the line, IMO. Next time I'm stalked by an officer I should swerve to get pulled over just to make their day then waste his time as they realize I haven't been drinking or have any warrants or whatever.
    Last edited by PB86MCSS; 01-14-2009 at 04:04 PM.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

I think during summer, every time I get pulled over, my # 1 excuse is going to be "Well, officer, there was a bee in the car, and I was frightened by it..." lol