Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    This brings back good memories!!!!
    http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic372_2.gif

anyone that was around, and hangin out on the hwy back then, does anyone remember a dude named Dan that died in a motorcycle accident? Or a guy named Rob that had a grand national? Or a dude named Steve that had a bunch of Trans Ams???

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadGTA View Post
    anyone that was around, and hangin out on the hwy back then, does anyone remember a dude named Dan that died in a motorcycle accident? Or a guy named Rob that had a grand national? Or a dude named Steve that had a bunch of Trans Ams???

i kno rob....
    CKSC

The T3/T4eclipse broke 2much:P BigSnailBuick's Avatar
    Too bad my old man hates the internet and talking to people or im sure he would have some great oldschool stories.....any of you older dudes remember an electric Blue camaro in waukesha with a custom front bumper and blower hanging out the hood....i have a pic somewhere of teh car but have no clue where it is My mom said they always use to run into a guy with a white camaro and have a little street fun
    "Plus my rats come in packs like Sammy and Dean Martin, and I got soo many keys you'd think I was Valet parking"
    1987 Buick Regal Turbo T Limited- DBB 6766, ProEFI, E-85.
    2000 Audi S4- Nogaro Blue w/ matching interior! Chipped and a maintenance nightmare.

The T3/T4eclipse broke 2much:P BigSnailBuick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadGTA View Post
    My old mans name is steve..if its the same guy they were camaros not Ta's though : P That would be cool if it was him your thinkin of

I asked him what cars and people he remembers and he said Mr.cuda and some guy named chuck cain??? that had such a bad trans in his car people thought it was supercharged ROFL
    Last edited by BigSnailBuick; 03-29-2009 at 09:53 PM.
    "Plus my rats come in packs like Sammy and Dean Martin, and I got soo many keys you'd think I was Valet parking"
    1987 Buick Regal Turbo T Limited- DBB 6766, ProEFI, E-85.
    2000 Audi S4- Nogaro Blue w/ matching interior! Chipped and a maintenance nightmare.

Holy $hit that brings back a lot of memories. I was the guy driving the Green 1967 buick!!!

Senior Member..now yer posting! Got Boost's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ds5dot View Post
    Holy $hit that brings back a lot of memories. I was the guy driving the Green 1967 buick!!!
    Dave S... with his dad with the beard???

Quote Originally Posted by BigSnailBuick View Post
    any of you older dudes remember an electric Blue camaro in waukesha with a custom front bumper and blower hanging out the hood....i have a pic somewhere of teh car but have no clue where it is
    Late 80's, early 90's Kodiak Off Road was working on one for customer, had a Pontiac motor with a blower and a road race type of front bumper. Last I saw it was for sale in the Auto Buyer about the same time for some crazy $$$$$$.
    Keith & Amanda
    2001 Formula Firehawk
    87 GN Only fast on the Souf Side
    70 GS 455 Stock Appearing

Quote Originally Posted by Got Boost View Post

Yes that was my dad and me.
    Just little NA small block!

Remember

Yep , I don't think there was a night when those two were not out on the highway !

That was a badd azz Buick !

They were always cruising in the far right lane looking for races !

We raced them one night in my buddys Fairlane and got our azzes handed to us ( I knew we would so it was not a bad loss in my mind ) but , the funny part was the guy who my buddy bought the Fairlane from built the car to take out the green Buick @ the highway......I was there when he bought the Fairlane ( pretty built 289 HI PO ) and when the guy told us about how he built it up the go against the green GS , I had a hard time not laughing at the guy , we never really knew what the Buick was running , I only seen the hood slightly opened once @ Da Grove .....but , I did know it would take much more than a built up 289 HI PO to take out that Buick though !

Quote Originally Posted by DynoTom View Post
    Yep , I don't think there was a night when those two were not out on the highway !

That was a badd azz Buick !

They were always cruising in the far right lane looking for races !

We raced them one night in my buddys Fairlane and got our azzes handed to us ( I knew we would so it was not a bad loss in my mind ) but , the funny part was the guy who my buddy bought the Fairlane from built the car to take out the green Buick @ the highway......I was there when he bought the Fairlane ( pretty built 289 HI PO ) and when the guy told us about how he built it up the go against the green GS , I had a hard time not laughing at the guy , we never really knew what the Buick was running , I only seen the hood slightly opened once @ Da Grove .....but , I did know it would take much more than a built up 289 HI PO to take out that Buick though !

He still has the car today. It probably runs mid to high 11's. And it does not have any NO2 on it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ds5dot View Post
    Yes that was my dad and me.
    I remember taking you for 50 on tower ....You got the holeshot but the Camaro drove around you right at the end

I was there !

I remember taking you for 50 on tower ....You got the holeshot but the Camaro drove around you right at the end
    Wow ! I can remember that race !

Do you guys remember that 68 - 69 Chevelle from the highway back then , it was owned by a guy named Radler ?????? It was black IIRC ?

I was just wondering if that Car was as fast as he made it sound ????
    Last edited by DynoTom; 05-25-2009 at 04:43 PM.

Back in time

Man , what I wouldn't give to go back in time to those days......cruising ruled back then !

'

Can't win them all. Do you still have the camaro? I have switched to Fords.

Irish
    This is an awesome thread! Thanks to all that are and have posted up the old school pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by DynoTom View Post
    Man , what I wouldn't give to go back in time to those days......cruising ruled back then !
    Up at Tower from 1000 till 2AM nothing better

Up at Tower from 1000 till 2AM nothing better

X's 2

My buddy and I used to lap Hwy 100 every Friday night in a black '72 Charger w/ dual quads out of the hood. He painted it yellow during that period. This was around 1984-1987.

Today, it's back to stock but still a very quick car.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest 455 View Post
    My buddy and I used to lap Hwy 100 every Friday night in a black '72 Charger w/ dual quads out of the hood. He painted it yellow during that period. This was around 1984-1987.

Today, it's back to stock but still a very quick car.

I remeber that car.