Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I would take Coops car or STANMANS car witho 5.0 pushrod in it anyday. Just like the bodystyle( even though 4.6's) better of those years over the 10'
    If a hammer,crescent wrench,duct tape, or JB Weld can't fix it........Its gotta be a electrical problem

Danielle... times change. Poncho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy MF'ng Johnson! View Post
    you started with a smartass comment,how can you take the high road,makes 0 sense.
    are you fvcking kidding me? happy new year, coop

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Coop has a sandy vagina lately.

Dan was joking....relax!!!! sheesh! You think everybody is out to offend you lately.
    Last edited by Lash; 01-03-2009 at 09:41 AM.

yea I mean, I kinda saw it like this.

Hi I'm a known fan of something.
    Enough that my ex and I got one.
    I really like the replacement, like alot.
    As a obvious "joke" I say that the outgoing sucks compared to the new, due to my enthusiam.
    Please be a complete dickwad to me and not only insult me, but insult the car that I work very hard to be able to even afford.

<insert dave chiming in soon>

This thread is fvcking gay.

and this thread is now complete.

Quote Originally Posted by STANMAN View Post
    ...Camaro will be "delayed". I bet the people who have shelled out big down payments to get on the waiting list are happy to hear stuff like that.
    Funny thing is I was ALL GM prior to 2006. Olds Cutlass Supreme, Silverado, and looking at a used Camaro SS or awaiting the NEW Camaro. So I put together a nice down and went looking around. By December of 2005 I had enough waiting and ordered an '06 Mustang. Liked it so much I bought another one. Well, here we are and I have since sold one of my '06s and still awaiting the Camaro. By the time they get this done all interested people will already have Buicks!

There i fixed the thread title. Now eveyone can move on and discuss the 10s Vs 05-09s.

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    ^ wow quote of the year,dont talk shit about others cars if YOU can't handle it. I already said ALL MUSTANGS are KING not sure where that puts me hating. As for the sandy vag,Lash is still digging the SAHARAH desert from his after 6-10 FTMFW.
    Plain and simple Dan YOU started this thread to rile people up thats it and thats all. so dont be upset when people fire back to rile you up,I also see the 2010 comes witha dipstick to check the oil,an option your GTO obviously doesn't have. see how that works. I got more we could laugh this up all day!!!!!

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

it's not to rile anyone up, Michael. It was purely for attention grabbing purposes..

Did you even read the first post? lol

That should be completely transparent as I HAD A '06 MUSTANG and I love this mid-cycle update. It should be clear by the mere fact of ownership, or the fact that I highly desire the modern Mustang.

If it makes you feel better to insult me, I'd like be there for you as a friend.

Have at it. Let me know when you're done.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Poncho View Post

I was in love with this car already (05-09) but holy fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by 1320PNY View Post
    Funny thing is I was ALL GM prior to 2006. Olds Cutlass Supreme, Silverado, and looking at a used Camaro SS or awaiting the NEW Camaro. So I put together a nice down and went looking around. By December of 2005 I had enough waiting and ordered an '06 Mustang. Liked it so much I bought another one. Well, here we are and I have since sold one of my '06s and still awaiting the Camaro. By the time they get this done all interested people will already have Buicks!
    I completely agree. At this point I feel that it's Camaro schamaro. It's already old news and dated, we've only been basically knowing 90% of what this car was going to look like if it ever happened, by what, 2003? You can delay production to fine-tune and tweak all you want, but when you're already FIVE YEARS behind the trend, you're already out of the game. I highly doubt the new camaro will convert any Mustang owners. Between the two, I'd still take the stang, slower or not. Camaro always has and always will be a revered name like the Mustang. But Mustang always comes first, in sales, and even if it is in cookie guise, the races as well.

- ninja edit -

IMO the camaro and bird might not have ever died had they not stuck with a retarded hatchback and seating position & ride height being retarded low.
    Last edited by Poncho; 01-03-2009 at 11:26 AM.

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    cool dan im glad you love the mustang,you say one think but your avatar says another, why be a ***** just say your trying to rile up others.
    Last edited by Reverend Cooper; 01-03-2009 at 11:29 AM.

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

cool mike, I'm glad you are glad that I love the mustang.

I'm just glad the Mustang never became the Probe. That would have made Santa ANGRY, and you don't want to see angry Santa do you???

In your face, Space Coyote.... Voodoo Chick's Avatar
    I'm just glad the Mustang never became the Probe. That would have made Santa ANGRY, and you don't want to see angry Santa do you???
    Angry Santa= BAD!!! LOL.......I've never actually seen you really angry....

Quote Originally Posted by 7398455 View Post
    Angry Santa= BAD!!! LOL.......I've never actually seen you really angry....
    I don't get angry because I am always right. What is there to be angry about when you're always right

Go rent Bad Santa. I even found it funny, so it has to be decently funny.
    --Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

Funny in a sad way, lol.

In your face, Space Coyote.... Voodoo Chick's Avatar
    I don't get angry because I am always right. What is there to be angry about when you're always right

Oh.....pleeeeeez.......