Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Who's justifying anything? The Packers sucked shit this year. They however, unlike the Cowboys, werent expected to be a huge success. Which is a bigger letdown, a team with a first year QB failing miserably or a team with many million dollar stars failing miserably? Which is worse?

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    I dont know according to the packer fans A-Rod should be in the pro bowl with his stats and is not playing like a rookie they started out kicking ass and everyone here thought they were the real deal and fuck Favre. Everyone expected kyle busch to win nascar to and he didnt predictions are worth shit,I never would root for a team due to predictions others make. Personaly I felt the cowboys would go 8-8 this year and ya know what that would have been fine to, its still is better than 6-10 with two detroit wins. I would be upset if my team went 13-3 last year then came back with 6-10 and nothing changed but the QB which cant be to blame since he is so great. so what the excuse.

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Lets go back in time: 9-5, all you have to do is win one game, first one at home, prime time..lose by 9...one more game though so its ok, win and you're in....lose 44-6. Ouch.

If you really thought your Cowboys would be only 8-8 after last season and with their talent, you are either lying or really really really underestimating your team.

Again, congrats on having 3 more wins than the Packers. It got them a worse draft pick and a nice seat at home to watch the Playoffs...just like the Packers and many other teams.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

no I was being arealist after watching what they did towards the end of the season,so either you just go by what the sports analysts say or you dont watch football at all. yeah Im fine with my team doing 3 games better than your beloved pack,That according to you all has the new superstar QB and did better than Brett ever could going from 13-3 to 6-10 hurts way worse to me. And it aint gonna get much better for you next year either. Winning 7 less games with a better rated QB yeah that sucks more.
    Last edited by Reverend Cooper; 01-04-2009 at 05:50 PM.

You have your opinion, and its fueled by you wanting to piss people off. I think if anyone can appreciate that, its me.

I just think your logic is ass backwards.

why is it backwards it is all truth that you Packer fans won't accept.

I dont see how the Cowboys season was any better than the Packers, when you consider all facts such as payroll, the caliber of the players, etc. The cowboys failed worse.

What truth are you trying to prove? The Packers sucked this year? No shit. Rodgers had better stats then Favre? No shit. The Packers beat Detroit twice? No shit.

Tell me, how should Favre be in the Pro Bowl instead of Rodgers? I dont think either of them deserve the honor, but tell me why you woul dchoose Favre over Rodgers? What has he done better?

took a team with less wins than you guys had this year and did very well and is so old everyone should sack him 10 times a game. Its not the Cowboys fault that Brown county won't put the money for players facts is facts Cowboys did better no matter how badly it hurts you Packer fans which obviously it does. stats go by games throw etc. not money spent,I have never seen that stat. You can not stick up for the pack saying that because of the rookie you did bad when his stats show diff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy MF'ng Johnson! View Post
    . You can not stick up for the pack saying that because of the rookie you did bad when his stats show diff.
    EXACTLY.

You are the one downplaying Rodger's abilities. Thank you for proving my point.

Favre did very well? Have you seen his stats? Big surprise, led the league in INTs. What did he do very well at?

So because his team finished with a better record than Rodgers, he deserves the Pro Bowl backup spot over Rodgers? Are there any QB's that didnt get the Pro Bowl that DID have better team records?

i was joking and yes,a hall of famer with leadership on the field and better win percentage deserves to be in the hall of fame,I was joking just because you have good stats doesnt mean your great,point proven 6-10. Maybe just maybe not getting selected to the pro bowl is a great way of showing he isnt pro bowl material,yes he still sucks i cant wait for next year.

Who said anything about the Hall Of Fame?

Great stats does mean your great. It doesnt mean the team is great though.

I did,Favre is a shoe in. why wouldnt that affect a pro bowl selection, stats mean shit you know that wins do. besides they wouldnt want the nfc to lose the pro bowl in the 4th quarter by a field goal.

I agree, Favre is a definate Hall Of Famer. Doesnt mean he's not a whiny crybaby bitch who's word means nothing. Neither will ever change.

but he will be in the pro bowl and A-rod will not

Isnt he just a backup? They'll bring him in when they want the defense to take over, or when they need a good actor for those heartfelt, tear filled speeches.

poss. or if they are behind and need another famous favre 2 min win.

Didnt he leave those back at Green Bay when he left?

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy MF'ng Johnson! View Post
    poss. or if they are behind and need another famous favre 2 min win.

or interception on the final drive

Addressing the topic that started this thread...Thomas Jones comments etc. The topic was broached on the ESPN pre-game this weekend. With the exception of Keshawn "Throw me the Ball" Johnson, they all came down hard against Jones. I think Ditka's comments were "The last time I checked Thomas Jones was not a first ballot Hall of Famer. The man was on 4 teams in 6 years." All of them said Jones should just shut his trap. My opinion is that it seems a bit telling that the man is more worried about the fact that Brett woudn't party with him than he is that his team has 5 more wins than it did the previous year. If I were their starting QB I'd be tired of hearing it by the end of the year too.

As far as his comment about how Favre should sit down after throwing picks?? I can only assume his been drinking the Vince Young Kool-Aid. You don't sit yourself down. The coach does. Mangini could have done what Andy Reid did in Philly. No one would have thought less of him and Brett might have gotten the message.

And it's easy for "anonymous" players to shoot their mouths off. There is no accountability. It's childish, but it seems to be the environment that Mangini fostered, if not endorsed. It's kind of like a lot of comments you read here. He who hollers loudest wins.

Please.

And Brett in the Pro Bowl? Rivers would be a better choice looking back at the season in whole. (And maybe a few others as well.) At the time balloting was complete, Brett looked like a pretty good choice.

I take birdshit personally.

names are much more important than actual performance when it comes to making the pro-bowl. Thats the only reason why favre made it

cruiser-70 challenger- 452 low deck
    beater-93 Dakota 4x4-360 magnum-14.88@90
    sled- 04 Pro-X2 600-Mostly stock for now