Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    kinds funny how all the players that were talking shit are now back peddleing on espn in interviews,sounds like they were taken outta context. ahahahaha,6-10 ftmfw

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    You sure do like to talk a lot of shit for sombody who can't take it.

or upper mgt told them to cut it out. there are still anonymous players saying alot of sh!t.

Quote Originally Posted by Lash View Post
    You sure do like to talk a lot of shit for sombody who can't take it.
    seems as tho i have been taking very well,Yoo how well did i take it at your place when they got stomped. seems to me your the one that cant take it well 6-10 sucks just admit it ahahahhaha

hahahaha. everyone except dave go the salute. coop took the abuse VERY well ftr and there was ALOT of it.
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

yeah well its not like i have a stake in the org. i just love riling up all the butthurt packer fans 6-10 ftmfw it rhymes

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy MF'ng Johnson! View Post
    seems as tho i have been taking very well,Yoo how well did i take it at your place when they got stomped. seems to me your the one that cant take it well 6-10 sucks just admit it ahahahhaha
    We'll see how well you take it next year when the Packers finish with a better record than your beloved Cowgirls. I'll save this thread just for you.

spoken like a true packers fan,it cant get worse toto it cant. I didnt get pissed off when they won one game all year. good thing your team played detroit 2 times or you might have been 4-12 muhahahahahha

spoken like a true packers fan,it cant get worse toto it cant. I didnt get pissed off when they won one game all year. good thing your team played detroit 2 times or you might have been 4-12 muhahahahahha
    Hey, Detroit had a perfect record this year, and made HISTORY because of it, don't forget it!!!

I wore a Detroit shirt yesterday out to eat, and even the waitress gave me grief over it. No tip for her (JK, she was good about it, and was a great waitress on top if it, she got well over 15 percent)

good thing your team played detroit 2 times or you might have been 4-12 muhahahahahha
    At least they didn't lose to the skins and the rams.

I mean seriously! The Cowboys played 6 games against teams with a record of 4-12 or worse and 9-7 is THE BEST THEY COULD DO!?!?!?!?

I'm pretty sure the Cowboys season is a bigger dissapointment than the Packers...the Packers weren't expected to be more than a Playoff contender while the Cowboys were favorites to get to and win the Super Bowl, but are sitting at home. Congrats on having 3 more wins.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

thanks congrats takes but your still 6-10 our 9=7 is still BETTER than your team,I never predicted them to go to the super bowl so I dont care. All I care about is the laughs I get from all you Packer fans making excuses its really funny. 6-10 FTMFW

Quote Originally Posted by PB86MCSS View Post
    I'm pretty sure the Cowboys season is a bigger dissapointment than the Packers...the Packers weren't expected to be more than a Playoff contender while the Cowboys were favorites to get to and win the Super Bowl, but are sitting at home. Congrats on having 3 more wins.
    this is SOO true.

cant wait for your steelers to fail,im jumping on that train too batman

correct for the english major
    Last edited by Reverend Cooper; 01-03-2009 at 11:34 AM.

steelers werent expected to win superbowl but at least romo can watch them play.

Actually my favorite football team is still in it...the Gators. Now if they lose feel free to rib me and no I'm not a bandwagon jumper, they've been my favorite team since I was in 6th grade, back in 91'. I prefer them over any NFL team to be honest as I like NCAA football and basketball more than the pros. Packers are my favorite NFL team, but when I was younger I did like the Bills and Bucs (when they were still orange and stunk). Found it more fun to root for the local team with age. Guess it didn't catch on with college football though.

Spellcheck is your friend.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Quote Originally Posted by Yooformula View Post
    steelers werent expected to win superbowl but at least romo can watch them play.
    so will i laughing the whole time

1/2 BCM POOL Tag Champs 97z2801ss's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver350 View Post
    well today I saw on espn that farve has a partial torn bicept. So who knows if he will be back or not. I frankly am sick of hearing about him.
    Im with you on this scott, way to much talk about the guy....who cares what he does.

"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun,than with a kind word alone."-Al Capone

"Ever since we was kids,we always knew that people can be bought.It was only a question of who did the buyin' and for how much"-Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Quote Originally Posted by Lash View Post
    The Cowboys played 6 games against teams with a record of 4-12 or worse and 9-7 is THE BEST THEY COULD DO!?!?!?!?
    That has to be a tough pill to swallow. All those millions of dollars worth of superstars REALLY paid off.

why is it a tough pill? Is that the only way you can justify a shit 6-10 season? It must be