Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Not surprised one bit. He could have retired in great standings across the NFL fan base and the league. Now he will be considered a over the hill selfish crybaby.

Sad as I do consider him on of the top 5 greatest QB in recent history.

He dug his own grave and tarnished his reputation. It really is sad, he would have been just fine staying retired.
    -Tyler

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Ouch...thats gotta hurt.

The veteran running back, coming off a 1,300-yard season with 13 touchdowns on the ground, went so far as to say coach Eric Mangini should have benched Favre, a training-camp addition to the roster after retiring from the Green Bay Pacers and then changing his mind.
    Who are the Green Bay Pacers?
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndegroot2
    Twitter: http://http://twitter.com/deggyfresh
    PS3 name: deggyfresh

98 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x2 - Still ready for some snow drags.

wow

"And the issue may extend beyond the locker room as the Jets look for Mangini's replacement.

"I want (Favre) out of the building before I get there," one general manager told The Daily News in analyzing the thought process of prospective coaches. "He's finished. You can read Mangini's body language: 'We can't control him. He will not follow. He's undisciplined. Belligerent.' "
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion
    well today I saw on espn that farve has a partial torn bicept. So who knows if he will be back or not. I frankly am sick of hearing about him.

That would be sweet to go back in time and wagering a bet that " Brett Farve would play for the jets or have all of this shit happen "

There's not one person that would honestly feel this could ever happen.

But it did !!!
    HVAC...
    Neons...
    House music...

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    - More naked bitches

Thomas Jones and a few other Jets who wished to remained nameless have called him out publicly the last couple of days. Saying he's not a team player, doesn't go out with them, etc. No shit... what interest does a 40 year old hic have in going out to NY clubs and making it rain with the boyz...

I think it's even more of an issue in the locker room. I know he wasn't with all the other players in Green Bay's locker room either. I was told he had his own closed off area.

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    I bet it doesnt hurt as bad a 6-10

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

I thought I was reading the Axl Rose story. This is the perfect ending for Favre. He brought this all on himself. I dont feel one bit sorry for him.

That quote from dark knight reminds me of his story, how does it go? " Die a hero or live long enough to see your self become a villan"??
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

Quote Originally Posted by BAD LS1 View Post
    That quote from dark knight reminds me of his story, how does it go? " Die a hero or live long enough to see your self become a villan"??
    agreed....

to me the whole reason why farve returned wasnt because of the love of the game, it was because of his ego and the desire to break marinos reccords
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

so whats wrong with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy MF'ng Johnson! View Post
    so whats wrong with that?
    because he claimed that the love of the game was the reason why he returned.......

What do I know, the way I see it is if you are considered one of the all time greatist, shouldnt you act like it?
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

is he not he came back this year had a winning season,played hurt obviously for appox,4-5 games and is still breaking records,he should be a **** after the way most in the packers or and the packer fan base cast him away

Puh-leeze. You are phucking dilusional.

Thompson maybe a dunderhead and has too big of an ego, plus Rodgers is "his boy" but they made the right move dumping Favre. I don't understand how anyone can disagree after watching Brett play most of this year. New offense or not he made absolute horrible decisions with the football especially when it got chilly outside. I bet he regrets how the the standoff/unretirement with the Packers turned out more than the Packers do, which I called would happen before the season began.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    People make a big deal about nothing as usual. I've heard from people who played with Marino, Montana, and Elway that those guys didn't hang out either. They all had their own private meeting rooms and such when they got older. It's cause they are already working on the game plan on Monday 2 days before the rest of the players get the gameplans.

There is nothing wrong with Favre playing for another team. That has never been my complaint. I just didn't like the way the Packers handled it. They could have just released him, or told him to work out a trade. The guy has been the face of the orginization for 16 years, let the guy go play where he wants to. If they knew he was so shitty, then who cares where he plays? The team they didn't want him to go to, won the division anyways.

And Magnini is a shit coach. That guy looks more clueless on the sidelines the Mike Sherman did. There were games where they'd be running the ball great for 30 yards, and then all of a sudden they'd quit. Those weren't just Favre calling audibles either.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.