Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Exitspeed View Post
    What a great event. One of the best events in a long time value wise.

I agree, Rashid is waaay underrated. Lets see if he can defend though?
    Id like to see Rampage stomp that boy
    94 Formula A4, ALL the Basic Bolt-ons. Best Time before Drag Radials and a Tune = 13.3 @ 104mph ( SOLD)
    00 Maxima, SE 5-Speed, ( SOLD)
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX - WR Blue, Stage 1 Tune ONLY ( SOLD)
    2012 Subaru Impreza STI - WR Blue

Quote Originally Posted by FoRmuLa_DiVa View Post
    Id like to see Rampage stomp that boy
    If Machida wins at the end of January, I think a Machida vs Jackson fight is in order. Probably won't happen though since Machida isn't the most exciting fighter to bill....

I don't think he deserves a title shot again already...but this is the UFC
    -Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bag View Post
    If Machida wins at the end of January, I think a Machida vs Jackson fight is in order. Probably won't happen though since Machida isn't the most exciting fighter to bill....

I don't think he deserves a title shot again already...but this is the UFC
    I can't stand Machida. BORING. I know that's his strategy, but seriously, I'd rather watch my nails grow. And this is coming from someone who was slightly disappointed that there was hardly any ground game at 92. I'm all for a super technical fight as long as it's a fight.

I don't think he deserves a shot yet either.

Cuttin' trees like Paul Bunyan wheelsofsteel's Avatar
    Great night of fights. Oddly enough the whole night was pretty much all standup. Kinda cool actually. Although I still wanna see some submissions too.

Lets talk about the local fighter that won, Pat Berry. He fought in the 2nd televised fight of the night. Fighting out of the Rufus camp and sponsored by Combat Corner. Congrats to him for his win in his first fight in the UFC !!

Quote Originally Posted by Exitspeed View Post
    I can't stand Machida. BORING. I know that's his strategy, but seriously, I'd rather watch my nails grow. And this is coming from someone who was slightly disappointed that there was hardly any ground game at 92. I'm all for a super technical fight as long as it's a fight.

I don't think he deserves a shot yet either.
    I can see where you are coming from, but he has been around a couple of years, is undefeated, and makes all of his opponents look stupid. I think he deserves at least a ladder climb to a title shot. I'd love to watch him dance around Rampage all night and decision the fuck out of him.
    -Tyler

Race Transmission Rebuilder twicks69's Avatar
    We were laughing our asses off when Congo nut-sacked The Turk in retaliation for the initial nut-sacking. All I gotta say, is that the only damage Turk did to Congo was give him some bruised balls; whereas Turk recieved bruised balls AND a ton of stitches to the head from Congo's sharp elbows after pissing him off. Congo is a freakin beast!

The other ones were fun to watch, but I was hoping for a little more ground game vs. all-the-time stand-up (don't get me wrong, it is fun to watch also). I just like to see if these guys have better all-around skills. I was expecting Nog to lose, and was hoping that Forrest was going to win.
    Last edited by twicks69; 12-30-2008 at 04:05 PM.
    Tim Zimmer
    1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    9.49@148mph, street trim.
    ----------------------------
    2005 Subaru Outback Limited
    -- Winter Beater --

Jackstand Racing Team twirkin50's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twicks69 View Post
    We were laughing our asses off when Congo nut-sacked The Turk in retaliation for the initial nut-sacking. All I gotta say, is that the only damage Turk did to Congo was give him some bruised balls; whereas

We were laughing as well. He had a little grin as he walked away. Then when Mazagatti asked if it was an accident, right??

Race Transmission Rebuilder twicks69's Avatar
    Oh yeah...real accident...did you remember seeing Congo use his right arm to hold the inside of Turk's left leg, so he could spread him when they were grappling? Yeah...open range for big ole knee to hit dead on without Turk able to defend it.
    Tim Zimmer
    1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    9.49@148mph, street trim.
    ----------------------------
    2005 Subaru Outback Limited
    -- Winter Beater --

Quote Originally Posted by wheelsofsteel View Post
    Lets talk about the local fighter that won, Pat Berry. He fought in the 2nd televised fight of the night. Fighting out of the Rufus camp and sponsored by Combat Corner. Congrats to him for his win in his first fight in the UFC !!
    I did NOT know he was a local fighter, for me he stood out that night as having a LOT of potential in the future. That guy could chop down a 200 year old Oak tree with those leg shots, WOW...!!!

Overall an excellent night of fights......

Last edited by Car Guy; 01-04-2009 at 12:39 PM.

I have no idea where I am 94greenbandit's Avatar
    Did you guys know that Pat Berrys father is Franken Berry the spokesperson for the cereal.

http://mmajournalist.blogspot.com/20...ak-out-of.html

That made me laugh because I was just looking for that cereal at Pick 'n Save last week, but what about Boo-Berry...??? Let me guess, he's a long lost brother that is now locked up.....

Last edited by Car Guy; 01-05-2009 at 11:00 AM.