Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Poncho View Post
    lol, I remember that or quite similar in my GTO. "Hit the gas already." "Dude, I am" "Oh.... Lets take it back to the house" "I'm trying, LOL"
    Yeah FI cars with ETC are even more of an enigma. It hit REP only once today while it was driving Tony said, that part is easy fix, when it does it 30 sec into idling, that is a bitch to get sorted out. Wont be the last time it will do it yet either, im sure WOT will bring on more REP issues to rub out. After all its still a work in progress.
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

I have no idea where I am 94greenbandit's Avatar
    Pics and videos with sound would be nice

You can not imagine the way this car sounds. Alls i'm saying is DAMN!!!! And where can i get me one of those SEXY SEXY
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

Breecher_7
    Thanks for the kind words Tom. Getting things right the first time is nice, but it definitly helps when the owner of the car pretty gives you his credit card and says "make it run the right way". Car was a learning curve, vettes are a pain in the ass. Im very happy with the result so far though!

Nuked Tires...

I dont know what your talking about, its a slow turd......
    Last edited by Breecher_7; 03-20-2009 at 03:34 PM.

BCM Cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by BAD LS1 View Post
    Yeah FI cars with ETC are even more of an enigma..
    Are you scaling the VE/IFR down?

You'll almost certainly have to with that setup, maxing the ETC predicted airflow table won't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow2k1vette View Post
    Are you scaling the VE/IFR down?

You'll almost certainly have to with that setup, maxing the ETC predicted airflow table won't do it.

Yeah thats where i was going with that last night to try and countereract the REP when the 1514 table maxed to 4.10 didnt work, the 79# high imp jobs in there came in at nearly 90# when scaled to the fuel psi etc in the IFR table. I have the IFR and VE scaled back about 30% right now. That alone didnt fix it. It was the PO106 MAP high region table that was real fix for it at idle. It was cresting the MAP #s at idle and would trigger the REP. It has a totally stock 1514 table in it right now.
    Last edited by BAD LS1; 03-20-2009 at 04:30 PM.
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.