Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

How to give a game away by the green bay packers

Once again, Rodgers gets them a nice lead goingintothe 2nd half, and the defense gives it way, with a little help from their special teams......

Oh well all I have to say GO BEARS
    Last edited by Waver; 12-22-2008 at 11:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

Packers

Get Holmgem back!

The need open tryouts! Just like in INVINCIBLE. Mo fo's need to know if you cant preform someone else will.
    If a hammer,crescent wrench,duct tape, or JB Weld can't fix it........Its gotta be a electrical problem

Even I was pulling for the Packer's tonight. Needed them to get my shitty Viking's into the playoffs. Now they have to beat the Giants!

God damn it... Son of a bitch. Brian98GTP's Avatar
    I am sooooo picking Detroit to beat the Packers next week.
    This shit is just getting ridiculous.
    Hale To The Zoo!!

TWO-TON ENGINE HOIST: A tool for testing the maximum tensile strength of everything you forgot to disconnect.

Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss
    no,i think dani makes a better looking chick than the one we are talking about

07 GP GXP
    01 Camaro SS

My Garage

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    I'm with Brian!!!

Go Lions!!!!!

1-15

You know those guys were watching that game going, "we can do this"

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    As soon as they once again had to settle for a FG in the 4th quarter, I knew they'd lose that game. When it really matters the offense can't get the job done.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

neither can the defense

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    Go Lions!!! Anybody got a Vegas bookie?
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

Yeah but I can't blame the defense. Hard to be a good defense when you don't put any talent on that side of the ball. The offense is loaded with talent. They should be able to score a TD when it matters.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Karps TA View Post
    As soon as they once again had to settle for a FG in the 4th quarter, I knew they'd lose that game. When it really matters the offense can't get the job done.
    they had the lead in th 4th, the defense and the special teams gave it up to the bears
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

98 Ranger 4.0 5spd 4x4 Ext Cab
    02 TLR

Again it's kinda hard to stop people on D when the players are not very good. It's not the Defenses fault they suck, they are doing the best the can for the players they have.

EVerybody knows the defense sucks, so that means in order to win the offense needs to score more point. The offense coulda closed the door on Chicago by getting that TD there. Totally changes how both teams play the rest of the game cause Chicago would have needed 2 scores instead of 1.

TT spent all his offseason making sure Rodgers had a bunch of weapons around him, settling for FG's in the 4th quarter to make a slim lead with a ton of time left on the clock isn't getting the job done. It's not like it's never happened before. They played the exact same game the last couple weeks.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

I think it's 7 games now GB lost by a TD or less. A couple of properly executed plays and we'd be 12-3 right now. BUT, just like our offense hasn't stepped up when it mattered neither has the defense.

They just need to get their pad level corrected.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

I think they lose on purpose. I think they pool their money together and bet against GB in Vegas, and in the end theyre laughing all the way to the bank. You watch, next week...........their Grand Finale.

Seriously everyone needs to wake up. Its not the defense its RODGERS. 5th straight week that he did not take the team down and win the game. The only reason they got into field goal range was because of the kick return. Plus why the hell would you run the ball on 3 and 5 when the should have passed it to try and get the first down to get closer for Mason Crosby. The 4th quarter with the game on the line and a few minutes left shows you what your quarterback is really made of. Lets see Rodgers is 0 for 5 when the game is on the line you think a great quarterback would want to do that? Fvck no a great quarterback wants the ball.. Face it the guy sucks under pressure plain and simple. I dont care if its his first season starting he learned from the BEST and the best has a winning record. Packers suck because of two things. Rodgers and shitty play calling.

You dont think the defense shares any of the blame? Win as a team, lose as a team.

Quote Originally Posted by badass88gt View Post
    You dont think the defense shares any of the blame? Win as a team, lose as a team.
    Not every week they dont. Every week its the same thing Blaim the defense. Rodgers puts the pressure on the defense every game late in the 4th. And thats after he fails to score. Now that I think of it I dont think Rodgers has even taken the team down to score any points on there last drive in the 4th quarter which is why they lost 5 in a row.

Still better than Favre who doesn't have the arm strength to get the ball down the field anymore. He seriously aged 5 years in about a month.

He'll learn....no one else would have done better, Rodgers had a great first year statistically at least.
    -Tyler