Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BeagZ View Post
    I really think the Packers only won as many games as they have because the defense played good in those games and scored more points than the offense did. .
    That is a damn good point. The Defense and special teams have accounted for 8 TD's this year. They won the 1st game with a punt return. And in Detroit the Defense closed out the game with 2 TD's after Detroit came back in it cause the Offense didn't do anything but a FG for 2 quarters.

The Detroit game is questionable, but the Vikes game was won by the Special Teams.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Quote Originally Posted by fivonut View Post
    When Favre does it he's God. When Rodgers does it he's a moron.....
    when favre fvcks he rebounds almost instantly and fixes it, rodgers just hands the ball off for a loss.
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    95 stang- Stock long block 195,XXX miles
    03 XC600 - bone stock (still faster then smokin ram)
    03 Polaris predator- 4.250 bore (assembly required)
    84- 4 eyed

Quote Originally Posted by BeagZ View Post
    Its about time Nick Collins has a good season. I think Al Harris is out of his prime but still okay same for Woodson. The main thing is that the offensive line sucks which is why Rodgers sucks. He gets hurried every snap. Rodgers still sucks though cause he is not suited to take the team down for wining drive. He has proven to everyone in GB that Ted Thompson is a dumb ass. We need to get Holmgren back here. I really think the Packers only won as many games as they have because the defense played good in those games and scored more points than the offense did. Bottom line is Packers still need another QB to take over for Rodgers.
    Rodgers is not the problem, he is a good QB, and on just about any other team, he would be kicking ass, he just dosnt have an offencive line that can give him the time like farve has now
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

agree with skeletor . Beagz, If you really think about it A. Rogers is rating @ #8 spot this season so how does he suck???
    Their whole defense team sucks or can I say it again Disgusting.
    Packers will have their prime once again after they get couple new coaches or can I say better Decision makers. For those who believe that Woodson and Harrison are amazing...... their getting old. why? If you watched N.O Saints VS GB... you guys will understand because their defense wasn't doing nothing but giving them 7.6+yards almost every drive plus Saints did not have Reggie Bush.
    Personal Best - 10.4 @ 140mph(110oct)2010
    10.9 @ 130mph (92oct) 2010
    10.004@154mph 2012. & still need driving lessons
    BEEyond ENG>>
    Special thanks to Bee/Beeyond Engineering. Waldo, Henry, and the crew!

Rodgers has good stats but that doesnt mean hes a winner. I could care less about ratings or stats. I want wins along with the rest of the state.

It takes a team to win a game, not one guy
    -Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by BeesTwinEG View Post
    Defense talent does suck. Their not fine... have you watched last 4 games??
    GB have the worst Defense rating in NFL this season plus what I've posted above "Poor Decisions". You guys maybe so called "die hard GB fan" but you have to admit that GB does suck horrible or can I say their disgusting.
    You can't blame one person in Football. I say it's the teams/coaches fault since they make very dumb/poor decisions.
    Maybe next 3 years they might be a good team.. but for now......... lol.
    how about them steelers.
    No....the talent does not suck. I am far from a hardcore GB fan, but its foolish for saying therer isn't a ton of talent on the defense. Look at the numbers they put up when Bob Sanders isn't smoking the hash pipe against certain teams.
    -Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bag View Post
    No....the talent does not suck. I am far from a hardcore GB fan, but its foolish for saying therer isn't a ton of talent on the defense. Look at the numbers they put up when Bob Sanders isn't smoking the hash pipe against certain teams.
    Well I guess they have little better defense than the Detroit Lions. talent does suck FYI. Look how they play every game...... enough said
    It does take a whole team/sportsmanship/coaches. Right now GB have probably only sportsmanship. Far as the team go, yes team is very young.. like kids on diapers. now ur talking about bob sanders?????
    To all those believe in die hard GB fans. They do suck this year and probably will suck to next year. but they will have their prime time once again after some trading players that does not belong in that team. etc.....
    I say Jac is gonna whoop payton's ass tonite!!!
    Personal Best - 10.4 @ 140mph(110oct)2010
    10.9 @ 130mph (92oct) 2010
    10.004@154mph 2012. & still need driving lessons
    BEEyond ENG>>
    Special thanks to Bee/Beeyond Engineering. Waldo, Henry, and the crew!

topic change but damm Farve again talking about not wanting to come back? he really needs to stick it out at least 3 seasons after the stink he pulled.
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

Are you surprised Yoo?

I still cant believe he got to the pro bowl over pennington. not a single sports writer thinks he should have gotten the nod over pennington. hopefully brett will cry again about retiring then fight with parcels to come back. at least he got another record though right? he probably realized how close he was and decided to unretire.
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

Hopefully they also have the balls to tell him to get bent.

I'm sure he will cry about retiring. Its what he does well.

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    just like all the packer fans as he left or should i say was forced out the door....

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605