Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How bout those packers???

Another stellar performance from the Green and Mold.
    -Andy
    PS3, Xbox 360, & Steam tag: Cryptic78

"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    My personal fav of the day is once again game on the line, 4th down, needed a big 1st down and they hand the ball to the FB for his only touch of the day. Sweet playcalling. That's that kind of stuff legend is made from.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Heres what needs to be done. Get rid of Rodgers. He has proven week after week after week that he can not take the team down on the final drive to win the game for them. Rodgers can go fvck himself he sucks. All anyone does is blame the defense. Start blaming Rodgers. Hes horrible.

Same thing every week. Take the lead with just enough time to give it right back and lose the game. Shitty defense, shit play calling and lack of attitude.

Rogers Sux

Quote Originally Posted by BeagZ View Post
    Heres what needs to be done. Get rid of Rodgers. He has proven week after week after week that he can not take the team down on the final drive to win the game for them. Rodgers can go fvck himself he sucks. All anyone does is blame the defense. Start blaming Rodgers. Hes horrible.

I agree ! I don't like Rodgers and I NEVER will !

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    j-e-t-s brett brett brett

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    this was on espn. I love it.

5. After spending much of the offseason campaigning for Brett Favre to return to Green Bay, I'm quite happy the Packers are 5-8 and pretty much out of the playoff picture. However, Aaron Rodgers isn't to blame for Green Bay's disappointing season.

It's Ted Thompson's fault.

After being a sturdy strength a year ago, Green Bay's defense has withered thanks to Thompson's neglect. Green Bay Post Gazette columnist Mike Vandermause does a nice job pointing out Thompson's incompetence here.

Vandermause points out that Thompson has used just five of Green Bay's 20 draft picks in 2007 and 2008 on defensive players, and only one of those players is a starter.

Vandermause doesn't speculate about Thompson's motive. I will. When you spend two years plotting the overthrow of Brett Favre, you bend over backwards trying to make sure that his successor has all the tools necessary to be a wild success.

Why else would Thompson draft Kansas State receiver Jordy Nelson with Green Bay's first pick in 2008? I love Jordy. He's going to be a terrific pro. But the Packers were stocked at receiver. It wasn't remotely a position of need. Jordy was Favre insurance

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    Quote Originally Posted by BeagZ View Post

wrong

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    Quote Originally Posted by moels View Post
    Same thing every week. Take the lead with just enough time to give it right back and lose the game. Shitty defense, shit play calling and lack of attitude.
    correct

Yep has nothing to do with the offense always having to settle for field goals in the red zone or the offense making mistakes at critical times. Defense played pretty well most of the day today, the offense didn't do shit.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    The packers played today?
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

packer defense sucks but rodgers stats are way better than farve's. again people hating on rodgers but you cant expect a relative rookie to be as good as a 16 yr vet, yet farve threw more ints as usual today and just because the rest of his team bails him out rodgers sucks? how many passes have packers receivers dropped that were in their hands? ALOT. yeah play calling sucks from the coaches side but I really think Rodgers will only get better and is playing very well for some that hasnt taken a snap in the last 3 years....funy how for so long people wer caliing for farve to retire. oh well..funny thing and ironically the qb the jets dumped in a second is destroying farves stats and has single handledly changed a losing team around.....even brett couldnt do that one. Go Chad! I actually love watching that guy do so well....among the LEAST amount of ints and the fewest sacks.
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by josepy121380 View Post
    x2

Every Packer fan in the state of Wisconsin would rather see wins on the board than gay fvck ass Rodgers' stats. Sure he has better stats than Favre but look at the Jets record. No doubt Ted Thompson is a jackass and this season is all his fault.

I will agree ted thompson sucks but I blame more of the issues on him than anything. I really think next season will be this team's break out year!
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

They need alot more talent on this team to "break out". And since Ted Thompson is always in rebuild mode, it's not going to happen. Especially since with his draft skills. Maybe they can draft a few more punt/kick return guys.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Rodgers is not the fault of the Packer's. Sure he has had quite a few overthrown passes lately, and has problems putting away a game or coming back from behind...but those things are learned in time. He is doing excellent this season for the most part.
    -Tyler

I agree on Rodgers. There's lots of great QB's who never have any come from behind wins. Can't blame him.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

People who blame Rodgers are delusional. End of story.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by josepy121380 View Post