Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Epic Fab Fail!!

omg...thats a pretty cool build....I love the charge pipe "side skirts"

and this:

^ that whole project looked good untill here, the farm and fleet 110 flux core didnt look as nice..
    Last edited by SmokinRAM114; 12-03-2008 at 07:46 AM.
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    WHERE DID YOU find those pictures

Quote Originally Posted by nramlow2006 View Post
    WHERE DID YOU find those pictures
    in the link Boost 21 posted up

its almost that time again Ricky Bobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinRAM114 View Post
    ^ that whole project looked good untill here, the farm and fleet 110 flux core didnt look as nice..
    i agree 100% there everything looked nice till i seen that pics all the other welds are nice what the hell happened

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
    i agree 100% there everything looked nice till i seen that pics all the other welds are nice what the hell happened
    He found out that welding 22 gauge to 12 gauge is pretty tricky

its almost that time again Ricky Bobby's Avatar
    damn its not that tricky shit im self taught and my shit dont look that bad lol

lol..the sad part is that some of the students at my school make cold air intakes and exhaust systems that are hacked together JUST LIKE THAT. One kid just tacked together some angle iron and strap metal and called it a tree stand! Ill have to take pictures, all i can do is shake my head and wonder whats next.

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    lol..the sad part is that some of the students at my school make cold air intakes and exhaust systems that are hacked together JUST LIKE THAT. One kid just tacked together some angle iron and strap metal and called it a tree stand! Ill have to take pictures, all i can do is shake my head and wonder whats next.
    do they make throwing stars because thats all i did in my metals class. "pretty bad ass if i dont say so myself"

that and weld things to the shop tables

That Flowmaster intake is on a Mustang. lol

lol, Yea people were make throwing stars, but after they are done and polished nice the teacher would take em so they just stopped making those. What we do for fun is when someone isn't expecting it people in shop class will pick them up and throw them in a 4 foot long sink, its pretty funny to watch. Some guy made an aluminum rocket body shaft and it ended up emploding and blowing to pieces.

I told this kid welding up a bike stand that wait like 30 seconds after he put it in the sink to pick it up..He didnt listen to me and thought it was cooled off after like 5 seconds and grabbed it...I think he learned after not being able to use his hand for like 2 days to let it sit in the water for awhile.

we did so much sit my my metals class... the teacher had no clue...

best class ive ever taken

It is the best class by far..our teacher knows whats going on, he just doesn't care, sometimes he jumps in. Most of my teachers are cool, except my automotive. One of the students said he was going to pull around his diesel truck to change his spark plugs, the teacher said ok, just make sure it cools down first, I stood there in shock laughing, last time I checked they had glow plugs..Im actually at school as I'm typing this in drafting class, lol. were learning AutoCAD.

The turbo under the rear seat is pretty slick if they would have done it nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    It is the best class by far..our teacher knows whats going on, he just doesn't care, sometimes he jumps in. Most of my teachers are cool, except my automotive. One of the students said he was going to pull around his diesel truck to change his spark plugs, the teacher said ok, just make sure it cools down first, I stood there in shock laughing, last time I checked they had glow plugs..Im actually at school as I'm typing this in drafting class, lol. were learning AutoCAD.

The turbo under the rear seat is pretty slick if they would have done it nicely.
    to give you a heads up im a draftsman... i have more time on my hands some day then i know what to do with

Senior Member..now yer posting! Boost21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by badass88gt View Post
    That Flowmaster intake is on a Mustang. lol
    LMAO after looking at it more there's two turbos and the muffler is like the intake on top of the carb using the outlet/inlet as inlets. Couldnt be too hard to come up with something else than a muffler to use.

Quote Originally Posted by nramlow2006 View Post
    to give you a heads up im a draftsman... i have more time on my hands some day then i know what to do with
    I want to become a tool and die maker after high school.. hopefully there is a good apprenticeship opening. I love working with metal and creating things.

Looks like the weld jobs over at mufflers and pipes in waukesha!!