She's Back in Action Cutlass Queen's Avatar

BBF valvecover question

I'm looking at purchasing a set of fabricated aluminum valve covers for my boyfriend's bbf, but am unsure if they will fit on his heads. He has Jon Kasse Aluminum Supercobra Jet Heads. Anybody have ideas? The auction ends in about an hour and half so any suggestions be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Deana
    "Just Deal With It" Racing

Model, year and engine?
    -Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

God Bless the men & women who have served and serving to keep us free

She's Back in Action Cutlass Queen's Avatar
    93 notch mustang with a 5xx ci motor...I always forget the exact ci part that he has
    "Just Deal With It" Racing

BBF Valve Covers

The BBF covers are all the same....The C head covers have a very short height on them since the heads have a very deep pocket the valvetrain sits in but, other wise the covers are the same....I bought some fabricated covers off ebay for my BBF 521 a couple years ago and was pretty pleased with the quality on them , Prolly same place.....I know Kasse sells valve covers on his website that have the Kasse logo on them, one thing everyone knows ( or should know ) is that Kasse is Da Man when it comes to the BBF....His Mountain Motor BBF's RULE IHRA Pro Stock Racing....

Also don't be alarmed when your custom valve covers do not have the hole in the top center. Custom covers do not run a bolt through there. If you have Ford questions I would be happy to help out, just call my shop at 414-483-8850. Height and shape make a HUGE difference, depends what body the BBF is in. Too many combos to type explanations, feel free to call- otherwise the ones you buy may not clear the master cylinder.
    JP
    "Never underestimate old guys"