i just got back from my 10 day hunting trip. the wolf population is up and the whitetail is down.. as well as the elk population... who ever the guy is who decided to put timber wolves back into the wild again should be shot. specially the guy who thought it was a good idea to let them loose 50 miles away from where the reintroduced the elk population. the farmer down the road was trying to figure out why he wasn't having any calf it was because the wolves where eating them all. you cant hunt them you cant protect your heard, one wolves eats 2 deer a month. DAMMMIT... on top of it all they are back on the ******* endangered species list. thus its a federal crime to kill one. congrats department of natural resources earn a buck should be called "hic " helping insurance companies and heard controll should be called "gltad" good luck there aint deer" ******* morons.

i saw 3 does and passed on 2 of them.. but its a lost cause because the wolves will probly get them... i saw more wolves them deer. ugh