42" panasonic plasma TV. still in the box

So I bought this TV, put it up for a week, and decided my room needed a bigger one, so I bought a 50" instead in the exact same model. I put the 42back in the box thinking I would use it somewhere else, but here it sits. Been sitting around for about 10 months now. This is the Panasonic th42pz-700u, 1080P top of the line plasma from panasonic, read the reviews its one of the best on the market. when I bought it, it was THE best you could buy. I paid $1600 shipped for it, I just want a grand for it. comes in the original box, with a pedastal mount, with all manuals cables, bla bla bla. its pretty much new minus about 10 hours of run time.

First $1000 gets it. 414-732-4824

Thanks, G

wish I had the money..... I have a Panasonic 37" Plasma right now (2 or 3 years old now)....

'04 PBM GTO, LS1 M6

I have the 77u Panasonic. I love it. If I had the $$$ I would snag this one for the bedroom. Excellent TV.

someone make me a fair offer and its yours. I'm sick of looking at this box sit next to my Christmas tree!

1/2 BCM POOL Tag Champs 97z2801ss's Avatar
    in the market for a 43' LCD 1080 or Plasma 1080.... pm sent btw.

"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun,than with a kind word alone."-Al Capone

"Ever since we was kids,we always knew that people can be bought.It was only a question of who did the buyin' and for how much"-Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

all PMs returned.... Thanks for the offers everyone. $950 will take this thing.

TV is sold. Thanks.