You now can own one of the fastest radial cars in the country! Blothru/522/F3R/Camaro

"This is one of the top 5 quickest and fastest Radial cars in the Country...
    1.21 60ft 3.16 330ft 4.75 1/8th and 7.33@192 MPH.. It doesnt hurt parts, and requires minimal maintenance..
    It's available ready to go to the starting line for $75,000.00... The engine has 6 runs on it since it was freshened 2 weeks ago. Will also consider selling roller, or engine package complete. The engine is a 522 BBC with conventional heads, and an F3R ProCharger, and the best parts money can buy..
    The car is an '84 Camaro. The chassis is 25.5 Certified, and has a fire system.
    It has a 9" Ford rear, with a Strange Aluminum center section. It has a JW 'Glide with the best parts available.
    This is a No Bullshit deal... NO TRADES
    Please dont waste my time, if you're not serious.
    The car is in Gainesville, Fl.
    Denny Savage
    352-485-2909
    352-318-4211
    "

I should've gone with a big block if this doesn't require much maintenence and doesn't hurt parts even at this level!!
    lol!

Last edited by FourEyedFord; 11-18-2008 at 01:45 AM.

That's one of the guys I really look up to!
    Just an incredible car-I especially like their data-logging equipment...
    A camcorder pointed at the gauges!!
    That IS a deal
    "Never underestimate old guys"

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    Quote Originally Posted by DR.FORD View Post
    That's one of the guys I really look up to!
    Just an incredible car-I especially like their data-logging equipment...
    A camcorder pointed at the gauges!!
    That IS a deal
    Ha camcorder!

Why do all these "blow-through" carb setups always face the firewall?? Serious question.

Quote Originally Posted by CannotPost View Post
    Ha camcorder!

Why do all these "blow-through" carb setups always face the firewall?? Serious question.
    Alot, but not all, have a "water to air" intercooler which is located inside the car. The hot compressed air is ran through an intercooler that has cold water circulated through it, which cools down the intake air temperature. It is then routed back to the carb, or throttle body. Cold, dense oxygen=detonation preventative and horsepower.
    Class dismissed Yo!

Irish
    Alot, but not all, have a "water to air" intercooler which is located inside the car. The hot compressed air is ran through an intercooler that has cold water circulated through it, which cools down the intake air temperature. It is then routed back to the carb, or throttle body. Cold, dense oxygen=detonation preventative and horsepower.
    Class dismissed Yo!
    I thought it was so you could huff on the boost inside the car while you were racing....

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    I thought it was so you could huff on the boost inside the car while you were racing....
    Oh yeah, gotta replace the nitrous with another oxygenated treat!!

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    Class dismissed Yo!
    Thanks! +1 to you