Breecher_7

Drive on lift Installed.

There were some members that were concerned that the ramps on the dyno may cause issues with carbuerated cars or low oil issues with cars, we havent seen any but as a precaution and to double as a service bay we have installed a drive on lift in the dyno room to make cars and trucks 100% level while on the dyno.

So if that was stopping you from coming by in the past, No more exscuses!!!!

Last edited by Breecher_7; 02-01-2009 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Breecher_7 View Post
    There were some members that were concerned that the ramps on the dyno may cause issues with carbuerated cars or low oil issues with cars, we havent seen any but as a precaution and to double as a service bay we have installed a drive on lift in the dyno room to make cars and trucks 100% level while on the dyno.

So if that was stopping you from coming by in the past, No more exscuses!!!!
    Good, I need a place in winter to test some new stuff out!

Quote Originally Posted by 427 S/C View Post
    i dont think they have a wind tunnel to test the new aero dynamics of ur car? jus poking some fun at bobs, did u get that fixed yet?
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinRAM114 View Post
    i dont think they have a wind tunnel to test the new aero dynamics of ur car? jus poking some fun at bobs, did u get that fixed yet?
    The car is getting much needed paint over winter anyway!

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    25.5 bobby!!! forget the paint! hahah.

did you get one of those "baby-sucking-up" 122mm ????

Quote Originally Posted by Crawlin View Post
    25.5 bobby!!! forget the paint! hahah.

did you get one of those "baby-sucking-up" 122mm ????
    I have wanted to paint my car for a long time, and so the 25.5 will have to wait. I still drive the car a lot on the street and would much prefer the ride without the funny car cage. For now....

As far as the turbo goes, the plans actually inlclude a TRUE 88mm. It will still go FASTER than it did this last year though!

Breecher_7
    Quote Originally Posted by 427 S/C View Post
    I havent seen any testing going on yet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Breecher_7 View Post
    I havent seen any testing going on yet!!!
    Paint will start soon, and then maybe a visit to the dyno. All I will be testing is a larger A/R exhaust housing. I need an exhaust back pressure reading with the 1.0 A/R I have now to see if it is a restriction or not, and the dyno would make this easier than doing it at the track. I will let you guys know.