Thread: Looking around

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar

Looking around

So wheres the best place to look for an AR15 or AK47. And how much am I looking to spend?
    1968 Camaro 383

Dunhams usually has AK's Yugo's and Wsar's, Not sure if they are doing the AMD's.I think they have Armalite AR's too $300 on up for AK's

Sportsman's Warehaouse has AR's and so did the Gander in Kenosha the last time I was there. I am guessing $800 and up
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    YOU CAN BUILD AN ar for less than you can get them in the store aks are rather cheap both are a blast to shoot

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    I want an M14.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Dusting off my knick knack... MurphysLaw88GT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RUBICON View Post
    I want an M14.
    http://www.lrbarms.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Korndogg View Post
    So wheres the best place to look for an AR15 or AK47. And how much am I looking to spend?
    PM sent. I may also have a spare NDS-3 fixed stock AKM receiver layin around if you want an AK to rivet together.

I was just at Sportsman's Warehouse getting a flashlight for school and stopped by the gun area (of course) The guy said the black guns have been flying off the shelves and they've been selling way more stuff than usual like 3 times or more. The WWB and other cheaper ammo is way picked over. They had like 1 box of WWB 9mm left. I knew people were buying, but it's another thing to see it
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MurphysLaw88GT View Post
    Ouch ok maybe a springfield armory M1A1, 1K+ cheaper.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Not a big deal, but if I drop 1k+, it better be forged. Even the effin Polytech/Norincos are forged receivers (all other problems aside). I probably don't need a forged rec., but if I feel the need to drop over 1k, what is a little more $$$. ANd LRB are made on USGI parts (except flash suppressor, gas cylinder and op-rod. Criterion NM quality standard weight barrel.) as did some of the older "Springfield" M1As, LRB pretty much as close to as-issue M-14 as it gets without dealing with NFA.

Irish
    ^^^ I use to sound like that... ten years ago... We should all just go back to swords... I bet the wars wouldn't last as long lol! AND we wouldn't have to worry about nukes....

Jk.