Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Niggar family.....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...97928991779986

I know there's been alot of racial tension on here lately, I figured I would post one of Chappelle's funniest skits that shows just how stupid stereotypes are, and that even a black guy, making fun of white people, who are in turn making fun of steroetypical black person behaviour, is still funny. Can't we all just be HUMAN, who cares what color anyone is Dave Chappelle basically plays on stereotypes in every single one of his sketches, that he writes with his best friend who's WHITE BTW. We could all learn a little something from Chappelle, it's OK to laugh every once in awhile instead of taking everything so fing personal, no matter WHAT race you are. I mean he even has a re-occuring stereotypical "chinaman" in his skits. The shits funny, I don't care who you are, lets all laugh instead of get angry, lifes to short for that shit!!!

waiting for micro machine in

70 cutlass 442- dads car
    95 stang- Stock long block 195,XXX miles
    03 XC600 - bone stock (still faster then smokin ram)
    03 Polaris predator- 4.250 bore (assembly required)
    84- 4 eyed

Next to "Pepsi Clear" I will never understand his decision to stop the show. Genius.

Another classic of his, would be in the third season they do a pixy skit. Way too funny.
    2000 Dodge Neon...Low and Slow
    2010 Dodge Caliber...Daily/Winter
    1994 Honda CBR600F2...Go Fast toy

His best ever:

Quote Originally Posted by badass88gt View Post
    His best ever:

Clayton Bigsby

LOL, remember the Black Gallagher?

"Hope you all like my outfit. The queer guys came by and had an eye for me"

Prosecutor: What if I told you that the accusers correctly described Michael's penis to investigators?

Dave Chappelle: Sir, I have never seen Michael's alleged penis, but I bet you that I can describe it all right? Let me guess... there's a head, a shaft, some balls, hair - maybe pressed, permed hair, with glitter sprinkled on it.

Prosecutor: That's correct.

Quote Originally Posted by badass88gt View Post
    Prosecutor: What if I told you that the accusers correctly described Michael's penis to investigators?

Dave Chappelle: Sir, I have never seen Michael's alleged penis, but I bet you that I can describe it all right? Let me guess... there's a head, a shaft, some balls, hair - maybe pressed, permed hair, with glitter sprinkled on it.

Prosecutor: That's correct.
    I mean I couldn't even pick my own penis out of a lineup, and me and my penis are like THIS son!!!!

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Tron: There are! I say there are so many amendments in the constitution of the United States of Americaaaa! I can only choose one! I can only choose ooooooone! I plead the fif! I plead the fif! FIVE! 1,2,3,4, fiiiif! Anything you say! FIIIF! Go ahead and ask me a question!
    Senator: How do...
    Tron: Fif! I like to show all of you a secret document!
    [pulls out a piece of paper saying "FiF"]
    Tron: Fiiiiiiiiiiiiif!
    Last edited by Lash; 11-08-2008 at 01:14 PM.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Kent Wallace: You've never left this property, have you, Mr. Bigsby?
    Clayton Bigsby: No, sir, not in many years.
    Kent Wallace: What if I were to tell you that you're an African American?
    Clayton Bigsby: Sir! I'm going to make this clear. I'm in no way, shape or form involved in any kind of niggerdom.

Everybody, I have alot of things to discuss, mainly nigras!
    America's at war with Al-Canada! But we're still losing the war against AAAAAALLLLLLL... SHARPTON!
    Let's talk about Chinese people! With their kung-fu and their silly ching-chang-chong talk! We can't understand you! Go back to yer country! White power!
    Don't let the liberal media tell you how to think and feel! If you have hate in your heart let it out!
    If you don't like "Will & Grace", don't mean there's something wrong with you! Means there's something wrong with Will; he's a homosexual!
    WHITE POWER! Colin Powell... Condoleezza Rice. Condoleezza Rice, sounds like Mexican dish. Maybe we should put her on a plate and send her to Mexico so the Mexicans will eat her. White Power!
    Last edited by Lash; 11-08-2008 at 01:21 PM.

Tyrone: Why do you think I carjacked you, Rhonda?

'Cause the cops found you in it three hours later asleep, high on crack!

Tyrone: That's impossible, Rhonda. How can you sleep when you're high on crack? Chinese riddle for you.

Last edited by Lash; 11-08-2008 at 12:58 PM.

Tyrone: You know what dog food tastes like? Do you? It tastes just like it smells... delicious.

News Reporter: What about people who say you're only interested in the Middle East for oil?
    President Black Bush: What? Huh? Oil? Who said somethin' bout oil, bitch. You cookin? Oil? Man, I don't know what...
    [knocks over water pitcher]
    President Black Bush: Come on, y'all! Get out of here!

Chad: Tyree, you stabbed my dad! And you had sex with Katie.
    Tyree: Hey man, you got that all wrong. I ain't had sex with Katie. Lysol had sex with Katie. I just filmed it.
    Katie: No, Tyree, you had sex with me too.
    Tyree: Correction: I had sex with Katie.

Tron: Katie has some big ass tit-tays!
    Last edited by Lash; 11-08-2008 at 01:19 PM.

Negrodamus: White people like Wayne Brady because he makes Brian Gumbel look like Malcolm X.

Audience Member: Negrodamus, why is President Bush convinced there are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?
    Negrodamus: Because he has the receipt.

Gonerrhia: Oh, hello Dave Chappelle. Haven't seen you in a while.
    Dave Chappelle: ...Sick motherfucker...

Tyrone Biggums: [Tyrone is eating elk penis as part of the final challenge on Fear Factor] You know, Joe Rogan, this is not the first time I've tasted penis. I've had several! In my line of work, you taste penises all the time!