Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ATV Pictures thread

In the spirit of Tom's ATV DISCUSSION thread, here's one for pics.

Here's my old school ancient 86 Suzuki LT250R QuadRacer. Bought it for $300, had to put it together. Bought new handlebars, tires, Douglas .190" wheels, silencer, grips, and hope to do a bunch of stuff to it this winter.

We also have a 2001 Blaster that came from DynoTom and a 1988 Yamaha Moto 4 200 that my girlfriend's daughter drives. Still gotta find a little quad for her 5 year old son.

Senior Member..now yer posting! Jsho13's Avatar

15' Sierra Denali 2500
    12' Yukon Denali XL
    12' Sierra Denali 2500 (Sold)
    07.5' Sierra Denali (Sold)
    04' Yukon Denali (Sold)

Pics

I will get some pics of my stuff.....my old computer crashed and I lost all the pics I had of them....I will take all new pics very soon though and post them here....

2000 banshee 350 twin

Here is my Banshee.....I just put the brand new Holeshot tires and ITP rims on it....

Raptor 700 GYTR and Blaster

Here is me with my 2007 Raptor 700 GYTR and 4I Notch Jesse and the Blaster...

Nice !

Quote Originally Posted by badass88gt View Post
    In the spirit of Tom's ATV DISCUSSION thread, here's one for pics.

Here's my old school ancient 86 Suzuki LT250R QuadRacer. Bought it for $300, had to put it together. Bought new handlebars, tires, Douglas .190" wheels, silencer, grips, and hope to do a bunch of stuff to it this winter..

You really got into that ATV good... You have a very capable machine for a small investment....I do see Quadracers 250s for sale quite a bit on craigslist too !

I thought about selling it for a Shee, but I dont want to pay more money. I doubt I can sell the ZipTie Zuki for enough to get a Banshee with comparable parts (new tires, piped, etc). Any money I would have to kick in I could just put in the 250 instead.

Zuki

Quote Originally Posted by badass88gt View Post
    I thought about selling it for a Shee, but I dont want to pay more money. I doubt I can sell the ZipTie Zuki for enough to get a Banshee with comparable parts (new tires, piped, etc). Any money I would have to kick in I could just put in the 250 instead.

I think right now selling anything is hard? I would like to sell off the Blaster I have to buy the mods the 450 YFZ REALLY needs ( I really think it's quite slow 100 % stock ) ....Maybe if things get better closer to spring I can find a buyer and break even on it....if not I will keep it....Those Quadracers are pretty bad azz from what I have heard???? I like the Banshee but, to tell you the truth a modded Banshee is really just "insane" and you sure would need a ton of open room to even begin to wring one out....If we ever hook up on some BCM group ride sometime you are more than welcome to try out ANY of my quads you want ??? I would like to try out your Quadracer if you don't mind....

Sounds like a plan. Hopefully by spring I will have new plastics, the frame powdercoated, ported cylinder, head work, carb, lightened flywheel, and who knows what else. Hopefully.

Dynotom & 4I notch atv fleet !

Left to right

Pictures left to right.....Yamaha Blaster ( FOR SALE ) Yamaha Banshee YFZ 350 , Yamaha YFZ 450 , Yamaha Raptor 700 GYTR

tom that banshee looks badass!!
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

Banshee

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinRAM114 View Post
    tom that banshee looks badass!!

Yep ! I got a good deal on it from some REALLY COOL GUYS !

Mr. Postman
    Yamaha FTW!

4I NOTCH's 2008 YFZ 450 SPX

This is 4I Notch Jesse's 2008 Yamaha 450 YFZ SPX....We are going to be putting a mild build on this one...a pipe , carb jet kit and airbox.....This little sucka is one bad azz mutha ! 5 valve 450 YAMAHA FTW !

Banshee YFZ 350

This is our 2000 Banshee 350 ...It's pretty built up and REALLY FRICKIN flys !

2007 raptor 700 gytr

This is the 2007 Raptor 700 GYTR....It's got some bolt on mods but, this winter it's getting some real mods done to it !

this is my raptor 660 i love it a lot its pretty much stock except nerf bars and front suspension handles awsome!

Tom, di you talk to Jesse? i talked with him for while on saturday but forgot to ask him if you had called him.

tom- so andy how does that stack up to the raptor?
    andy- dude, its guna fuck the raptor UP!

quote of the year LMAO
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

Drag RAPTOR VRS BANSHEE

We did run the Raptor and Banshee about a dozen times...

It was on a 700 foot concrete track.....

We did change machines and each time it was about the same result....

The Raptor gets the Banshee out of the gates pretty easy and holds a 3 to 4 quad lead until the top of 3 rd gear , then the Banshee pulls within 2 quads of the Raptor when they are both in 4 th. gear , 5 th . gear the Banshee pulls even with the Raptor and once the Banshee goes into 6 th. gear it pulls a 4 to 5 quad lead over the Raptor....

Both machines are hard to launch off the line , the Banshee wheelies about 6 inches between the 1 to 3 shifts....The Raptor wants to wheelie hard in 1 st. gear and keeps the front end down on every other shift....

I think on dirt where the wheels can spin a little it would be better???

The Banshee really has a wicked top end.....when I was on a the Banshee trying to catch up with the Raptor it was pretty neat to be able to reel it in and pass it like it did...

So far on concrete drags it shows the Raptor has it low end and mid and the Banshee has it top end .....might be different on dirt though....