Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Two Honda (old) '86 Forman's
    06 450R

Chris

Picked up a 2007 Raptor 700 SE last night... Thing is super clean, low hours like brand new, and it is the blue/white with the adjustable suspension, etc. Came with a few extras like skid plates, a arm plates, nerf bars. Let the performance mods begin!

I am still looking for someone to work on tuning up and getting my Banshees ready to rock for spring if anyone knows a two stroke mechanic that does work on the side...
    96 Viper GTS Underground Racing Twin 78mm Precision turbos, Proline 510 stroker-1483RWHP
    73 Challenger Bickel Chassis, Indy 572 HEMI-860HP
    67 Plymouth Fury Police Pursuit, Indy 505-600HP
    94 Stealth RT/TT built 6G72, 13G, FMIC
    75 Trailduster 440 Convertible
    92 Galant VR4 #848
    04 Neon SRT4 Mods!

Can anyone recommend some good, cheap, aftermarket ATV parts sellers on the web or in town?
    96 Viper GTS Underground Racing Twin 78mm Precision turbos, Proline 510 stroker-1483RWHP
    92 Galant VR4 #848
    04 Neon SRT4 Mods!

I used www.bikebandit.com for several things.

You can view OEM parts diagrams and select exactly what you need. Prices seem better than going to Scamland II so long as you can wait for shipping.

ebay

Quote Originally Posted by Moparjim View Post
    Can anyone recommend some good, cheap, aftermarket ATV parts sellers on the web or in town?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamah...spagenameZWDVW

I bought my airbox , oil tank and air scoops from this guy.....parts are all very good quality and fit perfect.....

Big 3

Picked up a 2007 Raptor 700 SE last night... Thing is super clean, low hours like brand new, and it is the blue/white with the adjustable suspension, etc. Came with a few extras like skid plates, a arm plates, nerf bars. Let the performance mods begin!
    The BIG 3 mods REALLY wake up the 700 Raptors....The stock exhaust REALLY sux and they have a factory tune that is very conservative....When BossLX rode my Raptor for the first time after the BIG 3 was on it he said "holy sheet , I never would have thought the BIG 3 would make that big of a difference , I would have thought it would have took inside the engine work to get that power " ....

Jim down the road you might wanna get the DYNATEK ignition for your Raptor , it's a very nice upgrade.....

What are you looking for? I have a auto/cycle/atv shop in Northern Wi.
    I can get lots of goodies, tires, rims, exhaust, cams.

Let me know and I will look into it for ya.

Brian

Second Amendment = Reset button for the Constitution.
    17 Yr. GM Master Technician, (Ret.)
    Type 01-Federal Firearms License Holder
    Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Contact me with your firearm needs
    '02 FLHTCUI- 95"- 106HP

Bunkhouse retreat info .

We are going to check this place out !

www.bunkhouseretreat.com

My friends go to the Bunkhouse all the time, every time they go I have work or prior engagements. That place is AWESOME.

Saturday the 7 th. !

Quote Originally Posted by badass88gt View Post
    My friends go to the Bunkhouse all the time, every time they go I have work or prior engagements. That place is AWESOME.

BossLX , 4I NOTCH and I will be at the bunkhouse this Saturday the 7 th. !

We are planning on gettin there around 11 am. so if any of you guys are there too look for us....I have the black Ford Excursion with 20 foot trailer and we ride a white 700 Raptor , dark gray YFZ 450 and Yamaha Blue Banshee......

Too early for me - mine are all still stuffed away in the back garage. I'm hoping to get the stuff out and ready to go in the next month or so though.

I'm still looking for a 2 stroke Banshee mechanic to tune mine up if anyone knows someone!

I got the big three mods for my Raptor that I will be putting on as well!
    92 Galant VR4 #848
    04 Neon SRT4 Mods!

Rain date

Quote Originally Posted by DynoTom View Post
    BossLX , 4I NOTCH and I will be at the bunkhouse this Saturday the 7 th. !

We are planning on gettin there around 11 am. so if any of you guys are there too look for us....I have the black Ford Excursion with 20 foot trailer and we ride a white 700 Raptor , dark gray YFZ 450 and Yamaha Blue Banshee......

Looks like rain and snow this Saturday up at the Bunkhouse, I have been watching the weather reports all week from up there and now they say rain and snow Saturday....We will plan another Saturday soon and I will let you know so you can go if you want....

new and improved
    i have 3 honda sports one 450r ill ride on any friday or sunday let me know. im looking for places to ride

Attn atv guys ! Bunkhouse trip this saturday 3 -21-09 !

4I NOTCH , BOSSLX and I ARE tossing the idea of a "Bunkhouse Retreat " trip this Saturday !

I'm up for it Fur Sure Boss and 4I Notch are pretty much in as of now.

If any of you guys can make it this Saturday we can meet up there OR if you want you can ride up with our group , I have plenty of room in my truck and my trailer holds 6 ATV's with ease....I would have room for 3 extra guys and 3ATV's on my rig.....

We are only doing a day trip there and back...leaving around 9 am and getting back around 7 pm or so.....

Any interest post up !

I will have pics of the trip when we get back....prolly video too....

Are they even open Tom? I heard everywhere was closed now until after spring thaw. I know all of our local places around here are closed.

Open Year Round...

Yep , Bunkhouse is open year round....it's the state trails up there that open and close different times of the year.....We are just hanging out at the Bunkhouse and will not be on the state trails even if they are open....

Still a tad too early for me. I did put most of my mods on my Raptor last weekend though, Im still waiting for OIL of all things, and a few other things I decided to order this week - dynatek ignition, blingy case saver, grips (converted back to thumb throttle and grip is too large), and a blingy dipstick to go with my fabbed oil tank... Im probably going to go with the Brad Penn oil which I ordered a bunch through Smokey - they make a motorcycle/atv oil, or maybe the AMSOIl if I can find someone around here to give me a decent price on it.

I also cannot start one of my banshees now at all so I still need to either break down and do it myself or get someone to look at them - I ordered a stator and 2 carb rebuild kits today since I'm thinking its one of those two, and I have two Banshees so I will probably need them eventually anyways.

I should have everything ready to go in a few weeks probably.
    Last edited by Moparjim; 03-17-2009 at 06:50 PM.
    92 Galant VR4 #848
    04 Neon SRT4 Mods!

Bunkhouse

I should have everything ready to go in a few weeks probably.

I really just want to go when we can get the most guys up there at once.....this Saturday it may rain AGAIN up there..But, if you are ready in a few weeks that might work best anyway as maybe more guys would go....

Yea, my frickin 2 stroke Blaster is not running at all right now either , It is sold but , of course I have to get it running first , rebuilt the carb , new reeds and did the TORS delete on it so far and it still does not start, any more money in the frickin thing to get it running and I might as well keep the stupid thing.....

I know most guys say 2 stroke FTW but, not me .....gimme a 4 stroke big bore ATV ANYDAY to just jump on and go without having to fu*k with the damn thing every couple days....My old Honda 250 X 4 stroke had a million miles on it and was not really taken care of as it should have been , that ATV never missed a beat and kept on running......

Ok I locked myself and my son in the garage yesterday for about 10 hours lol.

We did the following:

Yamaha Warrior - Changed oil and lubed everything, cleaned and oiled air filter, aired up tires, put in a new spark plug, set chain tension, charged battery, started it up and checked everything out.

Yamaha Banshee #1 - Changed oil and lubed everything, cleaned and oiled air filter, filled all 4 tires with green stuff since they all have slow leaks and aired em up, set chain tension, "rebuilt" both carbs due to needle and seat issues, put in a new stator and adjustable timing plate, put in a new CDI box (one of the two was causing no spark), put in new plugs, started it up, test rode it, and checked everything out.

Yamaha Banshee #2 - Changed oil and lubed everything, cleaned and oiled air filter, aired up tires, put in new plugs, set chain tension, started it up and checked everything out.

Yamaha Raptor - Installed new fabbed oil tank, changed oil and lubed everything, installed new Pro Design intake and K&N filter, installed new DMC dual exhaust, installed new PC5, installed new Dynatek ignition, removed speed limiter, installed new grips, converted back to thumb throttle, aired up tires, put in new plug, set chain tension, started it up, test rode it, and checked everything out.

Kawasaki Ninja 250 - Changed oil and lubed everything, aired up tires, set chain tension, replaced bent handlebar, started it up and checked everything out.

Honda CBR 600 F3 -Changed oil and lubed everything, aired up tires, set chain tension, charged battery, started it up and checked everything out.

Also cleaned up the garage from a solid year's worth of "just set it over there".

Yep I'm all ready to go and pretty proud of the accomplishments lol. Took all day and 3 trips to parts stores but I'm all set.

AW SHIT IT SNOWED ARE YOU F'ING KIDDING ME!!! LOL!
    Last edited by Moparjim; 03-29-2009 at 07:56 PM.
    92 Galant VR4 #848
    04 Neon SRT4 Mods!

hope one of you guys can help me out here. Looking for a bike or atv for my son. searched craigslist and found this http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/mcy/1067673083.html
    I know it's not a kawasaki, yamaha, suzuki, or ktm. what is this thing?