Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinRAM114 View Post
    gawd ur a puss
    You better watch it, cummins boy! There is a rumor of a white Banshee that is looking to smoke you on the ice!

Banshee

Quote Originally Posted by BOSS LX View Post
    You better watch it, cummins boy! There is a rumor of a white Banshee that is looking to smoke you on the ice!

I ya don't get that white one running soon to race him I gotta nice blue Banshee that built up pretty heavy I'll sell ya ????

I like the Banshee's but, the Rappy 700 is more my style and 4I Notch is sticking with the YFZ 450 for his machine....

Last edited by DynoTom; 12-01-2008 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BOSS LX View Post
    This i would like to watch
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    95 stang- Stock long block 195,XXX miles
    03 XC600 - bone stock (still faster then smokin ram)
    03 Polaris predator- 4.250 bore (assembly required)
    84- 4 eyed

Senior Member..now yer posting! Jsho13's Avatar
    We use our 03 Grizzly 660 to its fullest potential. Not so much to plow with anymore but we move boats in and out of storage, for transportation, and sometimes just to fart around in the woods. I have only been "trail" riding with it once and really found no interest.
    15' Sierra Denali 2500
    12' Yukon Denali XL
    12' Sierra Denali 2500 (Sold)
    07.5' Sierra Denali (Sold)
    04' Yukon Denali (Sold)

Is that down by Wisconsin Rapids?

Bong Rec Area

Today we went out to Bong Rec Area to ride .....It was muddy as hell out there but, it was still nice to get the ATV's out.....

It was BOSS LX , 4I Notch and I and we had the Banshee and the YFZ 450 out.....

I'm going to be talking with my friend who owns a HUGE farm out in Rubicon to see if he will let us use a section of his farm fields as a ATV playground / dragstrip.....

that would be saweet!
    2008 Corvette Z06 (supercharged)
    2007 infinity G35x
    2006 honda cbr 1000rr
    2000 honda civic (daily driver)

Info

Quote Originally Posted by civic600 View Post
    that would be saweet!

The chances of my friend letting us use his farm are very good !

We have rode at his farm over the years MANY times , at one point he gave us a 15 acre wooded lot of land to "do what we wanted to do with it " ...This time I'm going to see if we can get a nice chunk of the flat fields to make a dirt drag strip / freestyle / screwin round area for us....The wooded area he let us use in the past would HAVE to have a trail cleared through it , we would need manpower and as many chainsaws as we could get...Let me check into this with him and see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by DynoTom View Post
    The chances of my friend letting us use his farm are very good !

We have rode at his farm over the years MANY times , at one point he gave us a 15 acre wooded lot of land to "do what we wanted to do with it " ...This time I'm going to see if we can get a nice chunk of the flat fields to make a dirt drag strip / freestyle / screwin round area for us....The wooded area he let us use in the past would HAVE to have a trail cleared through it , we would need manpower and as many chainsaws as we could get...Let me check into this with him and see what I can do.
    great! ill come out and help with whatever just let me know.
    2008 Corvette Z06 (supercharged)
    2007 infinity G35x
    2006 honda cbr 1000rr
    2000 honda civic (daily driver)

I am definitely up for a few trips come spring!

I also am looking to get a Raptor or two to replace my Banshees lol. I see they are going for as low as $3000-$3500 for that price I want to upgrade to the newer, 4 stroke, fuel injected rides.
    96 Viper GTS Underground Racing Twin 78mm Precision turbos, Proline 510 stroker-1483RWHP
    73 Challenger Bickel Chassis, Indy 572 HEMI-860HP
    67 Plymouth Fury Police Pursuit, Indy 505-600HP
    94 Stealth RT/TT built 6G72, 13G, FMIC
    75 Trailduster 440 Convertible
    92 Galant VR4 #848
    04 Neon SRT4 Mods!

My take

Quote Originally Posted by Moparjim View Post
    I am definitely up for a few trips come spring!

I also am looking to get a Raptor or two to replace my Banshees lol. I see they are going for as low as $3000-$3500 for that price I want to upgrade to the newer, 4 stroke, fuel injected rides.

I think you will like the move over to a Raptor 700 R ....Before I rode a Banshee I always wondered if a Banshee would have been better for me?

I have a pretty modded Banshee and enough riding on it to say I do prefer the Raptor 700 R over it by quite a bit .

Banshees do frickin rock no doubt but, the Raptor has such a strong powerband at any RPM that it is really fun to ride.

I was going to sell off the Banshee I have but , It is really cool to have the 3 badd azz Yamaha sport quads to play with so I wil keep it .

I guess it comes down to the Raptor 700 , YFZ 450 and Banshee all do some things better than the other , it just depends on what things mean the most to the rider.....

Jim , you are more than welcome to try ANY of my atv's out when we go !

If you like "face melting" torque the Raptor 700 R with a "big 3" mod will make your day real fun.....

Quote Originally Posted by DynoTom View Post
    I think you will like the move over to a Raptor 700 R ....Before I rode a Banshee I always wondered if a Banshee would have been better for me?

I have a pretty modded Banshee and enough riding on it to say I do prefer the Raptor 700 R over it by quite a bit .

Banshees do frickin rock no doubt but, the Raptor has such a strong powerband at any RPM that it is really fun to ride.

I was going to sell off the Banshee I have but , It is really cool to have the 3 badd azz Yamaha sport quads to play with so I wil keep it .

I guess it comes down to the Raptor 700 , YFZ 450 and Banshee all do some things better than the other , it just depends on what things mean the most to the rider.....

Jim , you are more than welcome to try ANY of my atv's out when we go !

If you like "face melting" torque the Raptor 700 R with a "big 3" mod will make your day real fun.....
    You sell the Blaster??
    98 Ranger 4.0 5spd 4x4 Ext Cab
    02 TLR

There's a nice clean looking low hours 2006 700 Raptor on the Raptor Forums in Michigan with exhaust, intake, Power Commander, a few other mods the guy is asking $4500 I think I might go get it if I can get him down to $4000 or so...
    96 Viper GTS Underground Racing Twin 78mm Precision turbos, Proline 510 stroker-1483RWHP
    92 Galant VR4 #848
    04 Neon SRT4 Mods!

Does anyone know somebody that tunes/works on 2 strokes? Both of my Banshees could use a little love and I know shit about 2 strokes so was thinking of trying to find someone that knows their shit and would be interested in a side job going over them for me between now and spring.
    92 Galant VR4 #848
    04 Neon SRT4 Mods!

I looking to pick this one up now, if I can get the guy down to a more favorable price. I refuse to pay more than $4500 for it and even then it better be PERFECT when I go to look at it. I've seen a ton of them in the $3500-$4500 price range lately, many with mods, and I've seen dealers at $6000 brand new! This is the first one I've seen super local though, right in Oak Creek. I also like the blue/white Yamaha colors. I'm not a fan of some of the other color schemes like Yellow.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/rvs/1011189714.html
    92 Galant VR4 #848
    04 Neon SRT4 Mods!

Quote Originally Posted by Moparjim View Post
    I looking to pick this one up now, if I can get the guy down to a more favorable price. I refuse to pay more than $4500 for it and even then it better be PERFECT when I go to look at it. I've seen a ton of them in the $3500-$4500 price range lately, many with mods, and I've seen dealers at $6000 brand new! This is the first one I've seen super local though, right in Oak Creek. I also like the blue/white Yamaha colors. I'm not a fan of some of the other color schemes like Yellow.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/rvs/1011189714.html

Price is ok...... i would try to get him to 4500 or less if possible. i personally dont like the 700 raptors, raptors in general i dont like because of how tall they sat.... but if you can score it fora slightly cheaper price then id say go for it.
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    95 stang- Stock long block 195,XXX miles
    03 XC600 - bone stock (still faster then smokin ram)
    03 Polaris predator- 4.250 bore (assembly required)
    84- 4 eyed

hope one of you guys can help me out here. Looking for a bike or atv for my son. searched craigslist and found this http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/mcy/1067673083.html
    I know it's not a kawasaki, yamaha, suzuki, or ktm. what is this thing?

China brands

Quote Originally Posted by u_say_go View Post
    hope one of you guys can help me out here. Looking for a bike or atv for my son. searched craigslist and found this http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/mcy/1067673083.html
    I know it's not a kawasaki, yamaha, suzuki, or ktm. what is this thing?

That's one of those China knock offs of a Honda or Yamaha.....I heard the knock off brand ATV's break stuff pretty often and they are REALLY hard to find parts for....

How old is your son ? I was just wondering to figure what size bike or ATV would be a good fit for him....

for those of you guys with plows that use your winch for plow movement check this out
    http://www.mibarproducts.com/

I got our Grizzly 660 up to 63mph during deer camp. I still miss the 350 Warrior we used to have. Alot more fun with a manual clutch when you want to tear it up.
    -Andy
    PS3, Xbox 360, & Steam tag: Cryptic78

"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)