Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bong Rec Area

Today we went out to Bong Rec Area to ride .....It was muddy as hell out there but, it was still nice to get the ATV's out.....

It was BOSS LX , 4I Notch and I and we had the Banshee and the YFZ 450 out.....

I'm going to be talking with my friend who owns a HUGE farm out in Rubicon to see if he will let us use a section of his farm fields as a ATV playground / dragstrip.....

that would be saweet!
    2008 Corvette Z06 (supercharged)
    2007 infinity G35x
    2006 honda cbr 1000rr
    2000 honda civic (daily driver)

Info

Quote Originally Posted by civic600 View Post
    that would be saweet!

The chances of my friend letting us use his farm are very good !

We have rode at his farm over the years MANY times , at one point he gave us a 15 acre wooded lot of land to "do what we wanted to do with it " ...This time I'm going to see if we can get a nice chunk of the flat fields to make a dirt drag strip / freestyle / screwin round area for us....The wooded area he let us use in the past would HAVE to have a trail cleared through it , we would need manpower and as many chainsaws as we could get...Let me check into this with him and see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by DynoTom View Post
    The chances of my friend letting us use his farm are very good !

We have rode at his farm over the years MANY times , at one point he gave us a 15 acre wooded lot of land to "do what we wanted to do with it " ...This time I'm going to see if we can get a nice chunk of the flat fields to make a dirt drag strip / freestyle / screwin round area for us....The wooded area he let us use in the past would HAVE to have a trail cleared through it , we would need manpower and as many chainsaws as we could get...Let me check into this with him and see what I can do.
    great! ill come out and help with whatever just let me know.
    2008 Corvette Z06 (supercharged)
    2007 infinity G35x
    2006 honda cbr 1000rr
    2000 honda civic (daily driver)

for those of you guys with plows that use your winch for plow movement check this out
    http://www.mibarproducts.com/

Quote Originally Posted by BOSS LX View Post
    Tom, the banshee almost killed me! I think we need to detune it!
    gawd ur a puss
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinRAM114 View Post
    gawd ur a puss
    You better watch it, cummins boy! There is a rumor of a white Banshee that is looking to smoke you on the ice!

Banshee

You better watch it, cummins boy! There is a rumor of a white Banshee that is looking to smoke you on the ice!

I ya don't get that white one running soon to race him I gotta nice blue Banshee that built up pretty heavy I'll sell ya ????

I like the Banshee's but, the Rappy 700 is more my style and 4I Notch is sticking with the YFZ 450 for his machine....

Last edited by DynoTom; 12-01-2008 at 01:52 PM.

I got our Grizzly 660 up to 63mph during deer camp. I still miss the 350 Warrior we used to have. Alot more fun with a manual clutch when you want to tear it up.
    -Andy
    PS3, Xbox 360, & Steam tag: Cryptic78

"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

This i would like to watch
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    95 stang- Stock long block 195,XXX miles
    03 XC600 - bone stock (still faster then smokin ram)
    03 Polaris predator- 4.250 bore (assembly required)
    84- 4 eyed

Quote Originally Posted by 70 cutlass 442 View Post
    This i would like to watch

u WILL fuck me up straight line. come get some where it matters, through the turns and 70 gutlass, u too!

Senior Member..now yer posting! Trutildeathxxx's Avatar
    i see some drag races being set up... i want in, name the lake and the time, i will be there
    06 hhr: dd
    FIT hawk: BMX bike
    custom made and modified: Fixed gear Road bike
    BOO YA BITCHES

fk drag races, im ready for oval or figure 8!if were draggin then im brining the sled.
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    95 stang- Stock long block 195,XXX miles
    03 XC600 - bone stock (still faster then smokin ram)
    03 Polaris predator- 4.250 bore (assembly required)
    84- 4 eyed

Senior Member..now yer posting! Trutildeathxxx's Avatar
    ^^^im down for that as well
    06 hhr: dd
    FIT hawk: BMX bike
    custom made and modified: Fixed gear Road bike
    BOO YA BITCHES

as SOON as i can I WILL have a track on phantom lake in Mukwanago. anyone is welcome to come and rip it.

So with tax money thinking going to buy ATV.. Looking around $1000 area maybe couple 100 more.. But less would be better.. Would pref Auto and something with 4x4... And would anything around there fit in the back for a 2000 ford ranger with sidestep bed :P lol(wishes)

Atv

Quote Originally Posted by CarrotTop View Post
    So with tax money thinking going to buy ATV.. Looking around $1000 area maybe couple 100 more.. But less would be better.. Would pref Auto and something with 4x4... And would anything around there fit in the back for a 2000 ford ranger with sidestep bed :P lol(wishes)
    If you change your mind about what model features you want I might have something for you?

2000 Yamaha Blaster 6 speed manual 200 CC 2 stroke with a ton of mods done to it.....This thing is a REAL BLASTer to ride !

I have some pretty badd azz ATV's here and to be 100% honest the Blaster is by far the funest one overall to ride !

I'm looking for around 1200 BUX for this Blaster , it has some pretty pricey mods done to it that REALLY make it pretty darn fast and it will hang with much larger 4 stroke atv's.....

Never drivin anything with manual tranny in it. So what im most worried about and why want auto. And mostly be drivin around in snow/back yard unless i buy trailer down road to take it out places.. Unless i can fit in back my truck.

Trips

Quote Originally Posted by CarrotTop View Post
    Never drivin anything with manual tranny in it. So what im most worried about and why want auto. And mostly be drivin around in snow/back yard unless i buy trailer down road to take it out places.. Unless i can fit in back my truck.

We will be doing some ATV trips this year....BOSSLX , 4I NOTCH , MOPARJIM and I are going.....I have PLENTY of extra room on my trailer to haul a ATV for you....If you want to go with us you are welcome....