Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 370z Revealed!

BCM Cruiser
    im liking how the rear really screams out 240z, not much of a fan of the headlights (or boomerang effect) but nissan did manage to drop alot of weight, and it seems more performance oriented than the 350z. the good thing is it still uses the same motor that is in the g37 (that means parts are already available whoo whoo!)
    bewst. i haz it. yew needz it.

Senior Member..now yer posting! Troutman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 240nspec View Post
    To tell you the truth, I'd like to see a 240 / Fairlady concept come out,

not this thing again...please do not desecrate the history of my car.

as far as the 370, and all of nissan styling for that matter, this a disgusting attempt at brand identity

um... its not just your car. i have one too, and i kind of like the concept...

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman View Post
    not this thing again...please do not desecrate the history of my car.

as far as the 370, and all of nissan styling for that matter, this a disgusting attempt at brand identity
    BOO FRICKITY HOO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nismodave View Post
    BOO FRICKITY HOO!!!
    i miss you too Dave.

Whether people like it or not, their identity branding is working with people

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Roper View Post
    Whether people like it or not, their identity branding is working with people
    Exactly. That's what it is supposed to do. Make you identify with a glance that it's a Nissan.

Quote Originally Posted by Exitspeed View Post
    Exactly. That's what it is supposed to do. Make you identify with a glance that it's a Nissan.
    obviously. however it would be nice if they would have done it in a tasteful way. there should be sophisticated styling cues in each model that allows the consumer to identify it with the manufacturer. NOT blatantly gaudy headlamps.

look at BMW for reference of what good brand identity is.

obviously. however it would be nice if they would have done it in a tasteful way. there should be sophisticated styling cues in each model that allows the consumer to identify it with the manufacturer. NOT blatantly gaudy headlamps.

look at BMW for reference of what good brand identity is.
    They may be gaudy to you but to the next guy he may love it.

I personally did not like it the new headlamps when the Maxima debuted, but they have grown on me and I think the shape looks even better on the Z.

Oh BTW I seen you driving in Hales Corners/ Franklin on Hwy 100 once. I was with my wife in a Silver Camry. I was drooling over your car for miles. She got annoyed cause I wouldn't stop talking about how much I loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Exitspeed View Post
    They may be gaudy to you but to the next guy he may love it.

I personally did not like it the new headlamps when the Maxima debuted, but they have grown on me and I think the shape looks even better on the Z.

Oh BTW I seen you driving in Hales Corners/ Franklin on Hwy 100 once. I was with my wife in a Silver Camry. I was drooling over your car for miles. She got annoyed cause I wouldn't stop talking about how much I loved it.
    thats the problem with design. its so subjective.

im not sure when i was down that way last...had to have been a few months ago. i appreciate the compliment

thats the problem with design. its so subjective.

im not sure when i was down that way last...had to have been a few months ago. i appreciate the compliment
    That it is.

Yea it was summer.