Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TFS 2V head!

Quote Originally Posted by Sprayaway Fox View Post
    I was there at the dyno runs with 07. Was there 4.6 I was impressed with ?Yes and they were great guys and talked about there setup with me. Do I think your ride is making that kind of power, I dont think so but I will go with it just for the sake of thread.
    Who are you again? Where do you get the inside info on my car?? I can post a dyno sheet if that would make you a believer, lol.

Lets see if this works.
    Last edited by STANMAN; 12-01-2009 at 01:39 PM.

Calling BS! you got a race next year Mr... : ) Heads up, roll race, whateva ya like. I dont even make 400 on the bottle I dont think you make that. Not trying to be the King Kong here, but sounds fishy to me. You in?
    If a hammer,crescent wrench,duct tape, or JB Weld can't fix it........Its gotta be a electrical problem

If you on DR's and it sits the way it sits, Im game I run 17's and its lowered wich means not a dedicated drag car since I gotta drive almost 100 miles. But im in, if your in Friendly run Im always up to get my azz handed to me once in a while on a friendly run.
    If a hammer,crescent wrench,duct tape, or JB Weld can't fix it........Its gotta be a electrical problem

Irish
    If you on DR's and it sits the way it sits, Im game I run 17's and its lowered wich means not a dedicated drag car since I gotta drive almost 100 miles. But im in, if your in Friendly run Im always up to get my azz handed to me once in a while on a friendly run.
    Dude I don't have a hard time believing that at all? It is a 3 Valve motor not a 2 Valve motor.

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    Dude I don't have a hard time believing that at all? It is a 3 Valve motor not a 2 Valve motor.
    It doesnt matter. Just trying to get him fired up for next year. I would like a shot at it though. So Im still gonna call BS! just for the PROOOOVE EEET factor!

You don't have to call BS to get me to race, I love racing. Why wait till next year though, it's supposed to be warm all week.

A lot of racing going on in this thread. Wish I could compete but in shit is slowwww! Come on up to Plymouth Bob. We have a few things that are willing to play. Even if we lose it would be fun!
    Last edited by Z28Envy; 11-02-2008 at 08:46 PM.

^^^^^ I love it. Your ride moves the mail and damn kleen. My stuffs put away. and would have to move A LOTA Junk to get to it. Your name is Bob I guess. I just like to catcha race with ya next year. Maybe meet up on the HWY and do a roll race for sheets n gigs. Most of the times I saw ya you were always going the other way on the road.
    Last edited by Sprayaway Fox; 11-02-2008 at 08:47 PM.

^^^^^ I love it. Your ride moves the mail and damn kleen. My stuffs put away. and would have to move A LOTA Junk to get to it. Your name is Bob I guess. I just like to catcha race with ya next year. Maybe meet up on the HWY and do a roll race for sheets n gigs. Most of the times I saw ya you were always going the other way on the road.

Not a problem, you will probably catch me with M/T's next year though, those should take care of my traction problems. Hopefully, lol. Nitto's wear nice, but the traction isn't as good as the other DR's on the market!

Irish
    I want to play too!!

I will stop now.... Anywayz I am very greatful they are making 2 valve heads for the guys that have these cars and want to modify them. I wish every car was like that. If I had a 2 valve and it beat a 3 valve with some mods also I would be feel great about it.. anybody that builds one has my utmost respect for doing this if his is a 2.

I will stop now.... Anywayz I am very greatful they are making 2 valve heads for the guys that have these cars and want to modify them. I wish every car was like that. If I had a 2 valve and it beat a 3 valve with some mods also I would be feel great about it.. anybody that builds one has my utmost respect for doing this if his is a 2.
    X2, the 2 valve, even with the PI heads is still an uphill battle. And yes Josh, you are invited, lol!!!

Do you guys agree with my view on 4th gen Maro's BTW???

Quote Originally Posted by STANMAN View Post
    X2, the 2 valve, even with the PI heads is still an uphill battle. And yes Josh, you are invited, lol!!!

Do you guys agree with my view on 4th gen Maro's BTW???
    I don't agree totally with you Bob! The only thing I don't like about my car is the 10 bolt. I could easily run in the 11's with a little bit of traction and up my shot a little bit more. Not bad for not having much done to my car at all!

IRISH PM SENT Kinda, but I digm, I think they look good. Has better interior than my Nintendo dash in my Mustang.

Some do look good, like Envy's there, not a horrid looking example of a Maro. The rest was pretty spot on though. Envy's, does yours have the dimples in the 1/4's? To be honest Beagles is the only one I have ever seen that doesn't have them. What is the reason for them BTW, some kind of flaw in the suspension or something?

Quote Originally Posted by STANMAN View Post
    Some do look good, like Envy's there, not a horrid looking example of a Maro. The rest was pretty spot on though. Envy's, does yours have the dimples in the 1/4's? To be honest Beagles is the only one I have ever seen that doesn't have them. What is the reason for them BTW, some kind of flaw in the suspension or something?
    I guess I am not quite sure what you mean about dimples. Mine might but can't honestly answer the questions because I'm not sure what you are reffering too.

I dont wanna give up your power numbers Eric, but my ride doesnt make more than 400 on my lil 75 dry. Would I say Im trying to be a Hardass on the internet?...No, Even though you never met me skeletor, I respect ya cause it seems ya did your research on the stuff...If it was some Jagoff shooting his mouth off about some shit that didnt research the stuff. I wouldnt of accepted your friendly challenge.
    PS. Thanx for the compliments Eric. If it was me and you from a actual dig run once, it would have to be heads up! Even though not a mod motor fan your sheet gets down also.
    true, you and I have never met, but we are freinds with some of the same people....Thanks for the compliment. I dont care if anyone knows what I have uneder the hood...at this point I am debating about if I want to go with a s trim or a kenne bell.....I am leaning towords the kenne bell right now since 420 rwhp on a stock engine sounds a bit better than the 368 with an s trim on a stock motor....Since I plan on doing exhaust mods, I expect that number to put me right at the limit of flywheel hp for the hyper t pistons....I have heard people hit low 12's at 9 psi and low 11's at 14 psi (adds an additional 260 hp)....we will have to see...the advantage to going with a kenne bell also is that since it replaces the one part that has been holding me back from spraying it (the plastic pi intake) I could run a small shot on it as well Oh well eigther way, it should be a fun buildup, and I will have that sweet sound that the cobras get.

I dont feel that it is an uphill battle with the 2v verses the 3v/4v engines as far as building hp, at least for what I am going after. Since the car is 95% stock right now, and all it really needs is sticky tires and it will be in the high 13's and with a tune and gears it will be hitting the same time as the best I ran with my bolt on 5.0. The toughest part of the 2v is that it is a little behind the 3v/4v asfar as the aftermarket goes, however I think that will change as time goes on....just recently they have been comming out with new intakes for it as well as these new heads....now if only they could make one of those intakes beat the pi intake across the board like the bullit intake does, then that might sway me to the s trim.....
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Envy View Post
    I guess I am not quite sure what you mean about dimples. Mine might but can't honestly answer the questions because I'm not sure what you are reffering too.
    It looks like minor hail damage on the rear 1/4's only. Like I said, I have looked at a ton of 4th gens, and Beagles is the only one I have seen that doesn't have it. I have heard (just heard mind you, don't know if this is the real reason) that it has something to do with the suspension???

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    true, you and I have never met, but we are freinds with some of the same people....Thanks for the compliment. I dont care if anyone knows what I have uneder the hood...at this point I am debating about if I want to go with a s trim or a kenne bell.....I am leaning towords the kenne bell right now since 420 rwhp on a stock engine sounds a bit better than the 368 with an s trim on a stock motor....Since I plan on doing exhaust mods, I expect that number to put me right at the limit of flywheel hp for the hyper t pistons....I have heard people hit low 12's at 9 psi and low 11's at 14 psi (adds an additional 260 hp)....we will have to see...the advantage to going with a kenne bell also is that since it replaces the one part that has been holding me back from spraying it (the plastic pi intake) I could run a small shot on it as well Oh well eigther way, it should be a fun buildup, and I will have that sweet sound that the cobras get.

I dont feel that it is an uphill battle with the 2v verses the 3v/4v engines as far as building hp, at least for what I am going after. Since the car is 95% stock right now, and all it really needs is sticky tires and it will be in the high 13's and with a tune and gears it will be hitting the same time as the best I ran with my bolt on 5.0. The toughest part of the 2v is that it is a little behind the 3v/4v asfar as the aftermarket goes, however I think that will change as time goes on....just recently they have been comming out with new intakes for it as well as these new heads....now if only they could make one of those intakes beat the pi intake across the board like the bullit intake does, then that might sway me to the s trim.....
    Just so you know Nick, don't be expecting the typical Kenne Belle sound that the Cobra's get, on the 2V's it sounds a ton different. Still lounder whine than mine (you can't hear mine at all), but don't be expecting the Cobra whine either.