Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: TFS 2V head!

Quote Originally Posted by STANMAN View Post
    It looks like minor hail damage on the rear 1/4's only. Like I said, I have looked at a ton of 4th gens, and Beagles is the only one I have seen that doesn't have it. I have heard (just heard mind you, don't know if this is the real reason) that it has something to do with the suspension???
    I don't have anything like that on mine that I have ever seen.

I could go with a 3 or 4V head, but I choose to stick with the 2V set up that came with the car. I like to stay with the same deal and work from there. Currently I'm having a aluminum teskid forged block built with PI ported heads, oversized valves, blower cams and a Tork Tech SC this winter. I'm hoping to make some where near 500 at the wheels with this set up on low compression and lots of boost. Granted a Vette motor or 3-4V would perform much better then my 2V set up, but I like to keep it simple with what I like.
    Last edited by OxmanWI; 11-03-2008 at 08:21 AM.
    -Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

God Bless the men & women who have served and serving to keep us free

Latest news!!!

http://www.modularfords.com/forums/s...d.php?t=121612

I was reading the thread, here are some pictures posted today, not sure if it's for real or not.

Last edited by OxmanWI; 11-04-2008 at 04:42 PM.
    -Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

God Bless the men & women who have served and serving to keep us free

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    http://forums.corral.net/forums/show....php?t=1067575

240 CFM intake side, out of the box
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Brew City Muscle Original!!! Stangman98's Avatar
    Yes it's real. And so is the price tag on them...$2000+
    Yes they are suppose to outflow CNC'd stage 2 heads, buy about 15 maybe 20 cfm. I doubt they will be available when they say they will be either.
    Doesn't matter to me, I am fine with a good set of PI heads. Goal for me is going to be in the 700RWHP when all is said and done.
    In Progress
    604BBF/TH400/Radials

CobraSnake
    Just so you know Nick, don't be expecting the typical Kenne Belle sound that the Cobra's get, on the 2V's it sounds a ton different. Still lounder whine than mine (you can't hear mine at all), but don't be expecting the Cobra whine either.
    mine has the cobra whine

You guys remind me just how fun it is to beat up on boosted Mustangs with my naturally aspirated junk.

Quote Originally Posted by badass88gt View Post
    You guys remind me just how fun it is to beat up on boosted Mustangs with my naturally aspirated junk.
    Who's boosted mustangs have you beat up on? DETAILS man, we all love hearing about wins/losses!!!

I wish these would have been out mid year so I could have put them on the new motor

here are some more pics and an info sheet.

Who's boosted mustangs have you beat up on? DETAILS man, we all love hearing about wins/losses!!!
    Just random Mustangs up at WIR, usually Foxes. Other than that I just timeslip race. As long as I have Coop covered I'm ok.