Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Look at sum of the fights that guy had on the internet, would you scrap with every one of those guys. Guy gets a couple of KO's a couple of "specialized" fighters then everybody starts bitchin. Hell I dont even like the guy that much but ya gotta respect a regular scrapper taking out a "specialized" fighter in his own sport. As soon as they get on the mat it turns gay when they try those submission moves. Stand up and fight beetches! When I pay for paperview I wanna see KO's and blood not a humper submission move, or a mish posish. There is someone always better.
    Last edited by Sprayaway Fox; 10-30-2008 at 12:37 AM.
    If a hammer,crescent wrench,duct tape, or JB Weld can't fix it........Its gotta be a electrical problem

Quote Originally Posted by Sprayaway Fox View Post
    Look at sum of the fights that guy had on the internet, would you scrap with every one of those guys. Guy gets a couple of KO's a couple of "specialized" fighters then everybody starts bitchin. Hell I dont even like the guy that much but ya gotta respect a regular scrapper taking out a "specialized" fighter in his own sport. As soon as they get on the mat it turns gay when they try those submission moves. Stand up and fight beetches! When I pay for paperview I wanna see KO's and blood not a humper submission move, or a mish posish. There is someone always better.
    Though it is fun to see KO's I think it is more fun to watch a highly skilled ju jitsu guy work his magic and tap someone out. Even more fun when you have 2 experts going at it on the ground. Really anyone can stand up and hit each other and most of the time it comes down to who lands the right punch first. perfect example is the Evans vs. Liddell fight. Liddell is known for knocking people out and he got laid out big time by Evans. Having an awesome ground game is a big advantage and very fun to watch if you know the sport and can see what the person is working on! That is what MMA is all about to me. Otherwise 2 guys standing there pounding each other is called "boxing" and boxing is a thing of the past and boring as HELL to watch!!!

A buddy of mine fights both MMA in the cage and is an excellent kickboxer. Ive seen him knock guys out with kicks to the side of the head, which is awesome. I also saw his in the cage working his ground game, and he snapped a dudes arm. Its every bit as exciting. Watching it on TV does the sport no justice, it's SOOO much better in person.

Quote Originally Posted by badass88gt View Post
    A buddy of mine fights both MMA in the cage and is an excellent kickboxer. Ive seen him knock guys out with kicks to the side of the head, which is awesome. I also saw his in the cage working his ground game, and he snapped a dudes arm. Its every bit as exciting. Watching it on TV does the sport no justice, it's SOOO much better in person.
    It would be a lot of fun to watch one from good seats and be close but if you were up higher I think it would blow. I'm sure you can watch it on the tv's but if I am going to do that I would rather be at home on my own couch where I don't have some dumb ass sitting next to me bugging the shit out of me.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar

We can tell how much you really know about MMA.

Hahhahaa

Holy f*ck that was a dumb post.

Your comments just keep worse and worse.

Go watch some boxing.