Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    Dude, I am gunning for mid-11's as a start... So yeah, I am sure.
    just make sure you leave on green this time...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

new and improved
    Quote Originally Posted by DR.FORD View Post
    Gee, I remember a post saying you were tired of DR.FORD having the fastest bla-bla-bla and I replied I would run you. Seems you never showed. Lets brag about that for a while
    Simply put- call me out and show up-or shut up...
    Or brag about taking 3 YEARS to get where you are
    now we are even..remember last yr at RSD ?

but that was when i was a bad driver

im not going any faster unless a ysi car beats my time.

Quote Originally Posted by A RACER View Post
    now we are even..remember last yr at RSD ?but that was when i was a bad driver im not going any faster unless a ysi car beats my time.
    Last year you MAY have been next to me long enough to do damage!
    YOU approached me both times.
    Who are you trying to BS, you will go no faster because you will need a 25.5!
    Look at your cage-8.50 is it or open your wallet for a 25.5 update.
    By that time I'll be 25.2
    Good Luck
    "Never underestimate old guys"

im not going any faster unless a ysi car beats my time.
    It won't be mine, but there is one local ysi car then is more then capable! He already owns a better 1/8 time.

I am pretty sure that a ysi would fit inside of your F2. Did I mention that said ysi car doesn't even have an intercooler?

new and improved
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSS LX View Post
    It won't be mine, but there is one local ysi car then is more then capable! He already owns a better 1/8 time.

I am pretty sure that a ysi would fit inside of your F2. Did I mention that said ysi car doesn't even have an intercooler?
    ANDY come on you have told me for 2 yrs that your ysi car would phuck me up. and most the time we were joking because it might have at one point. so now you want to race me with the other ysi car that has a 1/8 time slip at 130's that is faster. in wisconsin we still race to the 1/4 mile. shit if i stopped at the 1/8th id still be racing this yr

plus remember my car weight is 3400 his is 2800. until this YSI races me and he never will because he hates my guts ill say this F2 should stay ahead of the ysi's..

now before all your buddys come to the rescue you(yes a F2 with a air to water should be faster than an YSI non intercooled 3300 lb street car but you said it not me about your ysi would phuck me up this year.

Mark my car had management issues this year and it still went faster then all of your passes, except for your last pass.

BTW, how did that last pass turn out for you?

Your car is in a different category then mine, so I guess the revelry is over. But don't get me wrong, I will take up a lot of the gap next year.

It sure is nice to finally have a car that still runs in November. (Even though it is weak sauce)

new and improved
    It sure is nice to finally have a car that still runs in November. (Even though it is weak sauce)
    which November

i know a few years back. was it last Nov ? or the last 2 Novembersit never ran in November one was after i beat you at KOTH our last race..

which November

i know a few years back. was it last Nov ? or the last 2 Novembersit never ran in November one was after i beat you at KOTH our last race..
    I know, that is what I said. My shiit always breaks in October. I am still pissed about that KOTH race!

new and improved
    I know, that is what I said. My shiit always breaks in October. I am still pissed about that KOTH race!

shit October is a bad month for both of us now

really i ran 9.5 all yr and even when i put the biggest pully on to go slower i still ran 9.30's than i added 200lbs. bingo 9.50 next yr if i run 9.20 true street i should be dialed. tell your Ysi car to add some weight and come play. maybe if we all race in the same class we might get along NOT...