Questions about a bike (Pork??)

I'm getting a free Yamaha virago over winter. It's not running that well now so it needs some work. I'll mostly be using it to commute to and from work.

However like anything I drive I want to mod it and I'm thinking of a Mad Max type look. Flat black, etc.

You guys have have any inspiration in that department or suggestions?

I know d*ck about modding a bike so if that bike is so lame that it can't be done then I'll leave it stock. Just wanted some input.

You can mad max any bike, what year is it?

Clean the carbs and it will start right up, 70% of non running bikes need nothing but a good carb cleaning / rebuild.
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    You can mad max any bike, what year is it?

Clean the carbs and it will start right up, 70% of non running bikes need nothing but a good carb cleaning / rebuild.
    I'm not sure of the year, but my gues is going to be early or mid 90's.

my boss has one i'm shure it could look good he just looks goofy riding his cuz its got a huge winshield
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

Quote Originally Posted by lilws6 View Post
    my boss has one i'm shure it could look good he just looks goofy riding his cuz its got a huge winshield
    I hate the windshields.

take it off an rock it that way i'm shure they won't look to bad with out a windshield
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner