Wanted: Regal/Cutlass Monte Lower front control arms

I need a good set of stock front lower control arms for a 87 Regal/GN, prefer with hardware. I've thrown these out in the past but of course when you need them you never have them! Let me know if someone has a set laying around.

M and R racing in waldo they come sandblasted and painted ready for ball joints. Its a dirtrack shop but they have new tubular uppers for 35 bucks a side also. I run them on my sheet.
    If a hammer,crescent wrench,duct tape, or JB Weld can't fix it........Its gotta be a electrical problem

Thanks for the info, but I'm just looking for some stockers on the cheap. Hopefully they'll have balljoints installed and everything else still attached. I just need them so I can put them on and roll the car around the shop, as I have upper and lower tubulars now that I'm pulling off and selling.

I think 3rd gen f-bodies have the same lower front arms, FYI...95% sure. Also 80's S-10's might too.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Thanks for the info, Paul!

POW!
    if the s10 lower control arms work, im pretty sure i have a pair laying around.