Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Gauging Interest on 2004 416 CI L92 Impulse Blue Metallic GTO!

eople who have seen this car in person know it is a quality built piece by a well respected builder (Speed INC of Schaumburg IL).

Less than 3K miles on the engine, trans, and driveline. About 40k on body. I am only considering selling or trading this beast right now since I am deploying again for a year in Jan and want to try something new, there is nothing wrong with the car.

Engine details (pump gas beast that you can DD all year):
    416CI L92 (truck variant of LS3)
    Forged internals
    ETP 245 Heads
    PatrickG Custom Cam
    Details on the build with old cam can be found here (new cam dyno'd slightly higher): http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234949

- CompStar Crankshaft 4340 Forged LS1 Crankshaft -Small Jounral
    Small Jounral -2.000" journal -4.000" stroke
    - CompStar 6.125" H beam connecting rods withARP2000 hardware-2.000" journal
    - Diamond LS1 4.070" 1.115" compression height-.79cc valve reliefs for 11º ETP heads, uses ring09064070
    - ET Performance LS1 CNC 245cc Runner-4.00" chamber bore-68cc combustion chamber-Patriot Extreme springs .660 lift
    - Fel Pro permatorque MLS 4.100 bore .053" thickness
    - 11.6 : 1 compression
    - 91-93 OCTANE Build

Nitrous System is a 90mm plate kit, the link above explains that as well. Stand alone fuel tank with race gas for security and a progressive controller. Basically as safe as it gets. Running a 200 shot resulted in a 10.16 @ 134.5 MPH.

Drive line is built to last, this Goat will take what you throw at it. Stock drive shaft and BMR CV Shafts and Stubs. Stock Gears etc...

Suspension: Pedders front and rear stock height springs and shocks. Drag Bags with individual valves done up for each side for easy access. New pedders front hubs. Various Pedders bushings throughout but running stock sway bars. Pedders HD Endlinks. BMR Subframe connectors... Drives like a dream and cuts low 1.5 60's! Get some slicks and maybe you can hit a 1.49 60ft. Pedders strut tower brace...

Brakes: Upgraded from the 04 brakes to the bigger and better 05/06 brakes with powerslot rotors front and rear.

Transmission is a FLT LVL 5 4L60E with Circle D 3800 Triple Disc converter. Trans and converter are as bullet proof as a 4L60 can get. No slipping on nitrous launches and it DD's great on the street. No super loose TC here. Has a tranny cooler already.

The paint is in like new condition except for a blemish on the rear bumper, regular wear on the front clip, and an unfortunate scratch on driver side from wifes purse...no dents I am aware of. I buff with an orbital and the paint really does look great. yes I track it at a 11.1 pace all motor and 10.16 pace on 200 shot.

Appearance: Has CF banshee hood, CF rear insert. This is a blue interior IBM with SCSS center gauge pod holding dual aeroforce gauges. Also have an SCSS A-pillar with pods holding fuel pressure and nitrous pressure gauges that match the blue interior. Also forgot it is running a JHP original lip spoiler and HID head lights.

Misc: Running a 5 point NHRA legal cage with 5 point harness already installed (stock belt remains). Only issue this causes is that you can't go with a gangsta low profile driving position plus ******I am short at 5' 6" so you might want it redone for your size.****** Also the way the cage was put together the rear seats are a no go...I asked for it like this because I never used the and just wanted to carpet the rear seating area. Also currently the passenger seat is out, but that is by choice, it can go back in. If you really don't want the cage someone can cut it out for cheap....but this Goat goes 11.1 on motor all day so you will need it if you go to the track. Almost forgot, it is running some CDT Eurosport 6.5" component speakers up front (pricey) and a single 10" sub in the rear. But fear not...it is all quick disconnect for when you got to the track.
    Pics of cage: http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthr...highlight=cage

All motor/trans/driveline work done by Speed INC.

All who have seen it know how nice it is and that it is a true street machine. Runs pump gas.

Comes with 18" TSW Thruxtons.

I have $30K invested on top of the price of this car.

Car is located in Racine Wisconsin (ZIP 53406).

Email for serious offers: miwarrior@gmail.com

Lots of pics here: http://s433.photobucket.com/albums/qq52/FastFLHX/GTO/

TSW Thruxtons:

And video's: http://www.youtube.com/user/grendel602

Last edited by Fast SVT; 05-01-2009 at 03:42 PM.

HD 103" Kit/SE 255 Cams/D&D 2-1 Fat Cat Exhaust/SE Heavy Breather/Arnott Aldan Air Ride/Front Lowering Springs/HD Reaper Wheels

If you have a trade in mind post up, and I'll let you know.

Also, this is one of the top 5 fastest GTO's in the country on stock IRS.
    Last edited by Fast SVT; 10-11-2008 at 08:26 AM.

HD 103" Kit/SE 255 Cams/D&D 2-1 Fat Cat Exhaust/SE Heavy Breather/Arnott Aldan Air Ride/Front Lowering Springs/HD Reaper Wheels

Im speachless. Someone who has the cash should BUY THIS CAR.

It is the most impressive GTO I have ever seen. Good luck with sale.

Irish
    I am sorry to see the car go. Hopefully it will go to a member and stay in the area.

Some things I would consider but not the only things...I have time to get the right deal or wait for someone to come up with the cash.

HD Night Rod Special + 13K cash
    Classic Muscle in great running shape (depending on the car I might want some cash)
    Really want a nice low mile C5 Z06 (H/C preferred but not required)
    Cobra....maybe...has to be very nice

Just some of the things I would consider...just remember this is a complete package car. Runs perfect on the street or strip. Cage is an added benefit or you can remove it for VERY cheap by cutting it out just above the floor plates (don't let this scare you away).

Comes with a copy of HP Tuners and the cables with NA and N20 tunes. Option of having some nice 18" TSW Thruxtons and Holeshot Drag wheels depending on the deal.

I basically have 15 months to wait for the right offer to come along or just keep it, I am pretty much just scratching an itch. Let your friends know about it.

I'd also like to keep it in the Milwaukee/Chicago area.

Who knows, 6 months from now (or tomorrow), I might take it off the market.
    Last edited by Fast SVT; 10-11-2008 at 08:32 PM.

Breecher_7
    Im not impressed much by things I see for sale on here. Usually people want way to much money for shit. This though, Is actually worth every dime!! You cannot purchase this car used and build this for anywhere near that price.

Good luck with the sale.

If you have time some good words on tech would be nice:

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1000158

even at 30k this is a steal.....someone buy this car
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

Sweet GTO. any chance on a 10 to 15 year payment plan

Post whore
    That is the Nicest GTO i have ever seen wish i had the coin
    Just a ten second neon

good deal.

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    Part out the Holeshots? hahah I think those are worth more than my..... wait, yep they are definitely worth more than my car, haha

I still say those rims are better money than the Bogarts. I didn't think much of my old Bogart bolted R/T's on my '99 Z

Pricing it to move.

26K OBO

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    where the hell in racine is the car at?
    thats a bad ass car. will the slicks/skinnies fit F body cars? wanna part them out if they do?

nothing is being parted out.

Act fast, I have someone interested in Texas who is looking into shipping.

There is close to 30K in modifications in this car.

good luck with the sale. i wish, i wish, i wish.

If you haven't sold it soon, try RacingJunk. I posted my 05 on a few different sites, and racingjunk ended up helping it get sold (to a guy in Texas, too). Good luck on the sale!

Gino

well got another guy interested now as well.