Fox body Deep dish rim HELP!

I missed a auction on ebay and a guy had a set of chrome ponys on there that were deep dish. Thinking also a set of DD black bullit knockoffs for a fox. All i find are SN95 sheet. I know bullits will be 5 lug but my search always shows SN95 and above DD rims. Anybody know of where to get a set local or which site?
    If a hammer,crescent wrench,duct tape, or JB Weld can't fix it........Its gotta be a electrical problem

5 lug upgrade and then run the sn95 rims? will be better off in the long run
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    95 stang- Stock long block 195,XXX miles
    03 XC600 - bone stock (still faster then smokin ram)
    03 Polaris predator- 4.250 bore (assembly required)
    84- 4 eyed

Yep, Will SN95 Deep dish wheels fit on a Fox body? I freekn pissed missed auction cause of workin, Chrome Deep dish Pony rims for a fox with tires on ebay. If I find a set of DD Bullits that fit I will 5 lug it though.
    If a hammer,crescent wrench,duct tape, or JB Weld can't fix it........Its gotta be a electrical problem

im 99% sure they will, the fox and SN95s are pretty much identical in that department... do you know the offset by chance?
    70 cutlass 442- dads car
    95 stang- Stock long block 195,XXX miles
    03 XC600 - bone stock (still faster then smokin ram)
    03 Polaris predator- 4.250 bore (assembly required)
    84- 4 eyed

Im used to inches backspace not MM stuff (damn Metric system) Gonna have to prolly mount up an SN95 wheel and give it a shot.

BCM Cruiser
    A friend of mine has 17x8 FR500 rims front and 17x10.5 FR500 rims rear on his foxbody with a 5-lug conversion. Same backspacing I'm gonna be running on my SN95 next spring.
    Support your local sanctioned tracks!!

Found it! www. PonyR.com! 335 rear tire will fit check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Sprayaway Fox View Post
    Found it! www. PonyR.com! 335 rear tire will fit check it out!
    yeah, it wil if you have aftermarket controll arms and ditch the quad shock
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

Brew City Muscle Original!!! Stangman98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    yeah, it wil if you have aftermarket controll arms and ditch the quad shock
    The quad shocks are completely useless to begin with. I don't now any mustang owner that still has them on their car.
    In Progress
    604BBF/TH400/Radials

holy shit D- I just ran across a fox that DID still have them on a couple of weeks ago....lol
    Just lurking....

Brew City Muscle Original!!! Stangman98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CPonyGo View Post
    holy shit D- I just ran across a fox that DID still have them on a couple of weeks ago....lol
    You lie. That's not possible unless it has been sitting in a garage for 15 years
    In Progress
    604BBF/TH400/Radials

The irs in my cobra uses a quad shock setup. As it turned out their pretty useless for this application as well. I did a little hunting and found most people didn't use them. I think I could run a 335 rear tire if I ditch them!

http://www.ponyr.com/

and here is my fox with sn95 17x10.5 w/315/40/17

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...006_edited.jpg

^^^^^That looks awesome, love the big lip in the rear

I ordered them so same one as the red gt on da site. I got a Flaming river rack so dont want to have it to hard to turn into a parking spot. Ill post pics up when I get them on prolly be a while cause gotta get funds for tires. Think 6-6.5 up front and 10's in the rear.

UPDATE: I went witha 315 35 rear and I gotta do fender rolling. The backspace worked perfect but I wouldnt run a 335 cause i already gotta roll the fender a lil. www.ponyR.com good guys to deal with.

Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by sprayaway fox View Post
    update: I went witha 315 35 rear and i gotta do fender rolling. The backspace worked perfect but i wouldnt run a 335 cause i already gotta roll the fender a lil. www.ponyr.com good guys to deal with.
    pics!!!!!

Im kinda sick but ill get some tomorrow 4 everybody. I dont have fronts on car yet cause someone stold the tires I bought in the mail. But Ill put some up once I figure out how to put them up. Not that great with technology yet. But I promise.

Irish
    Someone stole your tires in the mail??? Explain how that happened. Did FedEx drop them off at the house and someone drove by and snatched them up or were they stolen before they got to you??? Hope you feel better dude!

I bought a set of used fuzions for the front of my car cause they were 90 bucks for 2. I bought and they were sent out and the company off ebay with great feedback asked If I have recieved my tires because they called FED EX to confirm they got to my house and FED told them somwhere got "lost" So they told me to pick another set of tires up to 20 bucks more off there site and sorry for the inconvience. They shipped them out today. Im not really picky so I told them to pick the equivalent tire in stock and ship it.