Saturn sl2 waterpump

Any one know how hard it is to do??? can i do it in my drive way?. Mines making a real horrible noise. or atleast i think it is. I'll find out today at work. the pumps cheap i just want to know if its fairly easy to do on my own i'm very capable of doing it if i don't need a lift.
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

Anything can be done in your driveway if you want to.....

well i usually go throught the fender well but it can be done from the top.... never had to do it in the driveway, im spoiled and have a rack!
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD
    '63 chevy ll < new project
    Some girls do want an 8 second ride

lol well i did do it in my drive way and i think it took maybe hour and a half to 2 hours tops i forgot my wrenches at work and had a friend bring them over after he was done I got it all apart by the time he got there. i supose i coulda jacked it up and went through the wheel well but ah well. That reminds me i didn't double check how tight i got the pully bolts .....
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

Quote Originally Posted by lilws6 View Post
    lol well i did do it in my drive way and i think it took maybe hour and a half to 2 hours tops i forgot my wrenches at work and had a friend bring them over after he was done I got it all apart by the time he got there. i supose i coulda jacked it up and went through the wheel well but ah well. That reminds me i didn't double check how tight i got the pully bolts .....
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD
    '63 chevy ll < new project
    Some girls do want an 8 second ride