Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    How bout just a spotter at the end to see if nose takes a dive or ya see brake lights your out. Or watch the times ET to MPH? I see this class as promising but like stated someones gonna try to get around it after a while. My car doesnt fit in class anymore so not being biased, just thinking.
    If a hammer,crescent wrench,duct tape, or JB Weld can't fix it........Its gotta be a electrical problem

Quote Originally Posted by fastlanefairlane View Post
    is there going to be a restriction on what type of msd
    no...
    CKSC

Quote Originally Posted by Sprayaway Fox View Post
    How bout just a spotter at the end to see if nose takes a dive or ya see brake lights your out. Or watch the times ET to MPH? I see this class as promising but like stated someones gonna try to get around it after a while. My car doesnt fit in class anymore so not being biased, just thinking.
    why doesnt your car fit now?
    CKSC

Quote Originally Posted by scottie K View Post
    why doesnt your car fit now?
    Has 10 pt cage in it. And dont wanna cut it out to fit rules. Car was whored around ALOT, It made 2 passes thats it on it which were 10.6 and 10.1 NA then was torn apart and sold to another guy then another, then another, then a kid bought it ,3 months later it wouldnt start and he couldnt figure out why (battery and leaky fuel line) and he sold it to me. Tracked down origional builder so I know what it runs( prolly 12's my first couple of times ha ha), Just finished up putting it back together before I yank it engine out. Dart block, Jr heads, Jr intake, C 4 witha brake, sheet runs on C12 NA. I tried to come down a couple of times but when I take off work it rains all the fuggin time and I dont got a lot of vacation. Even when I swap to PG it wont fit in with the bar catagory. Lights work just no blinkers and horn (removable wheel). Plus if Mine is legit people might call it out because of the bar and other riff raff. Now ya know my cars life story LOL.
    Got it cheap but SOME assembly required : )
    If a hammer,crescent wrench,duct tape, or JB Weld can't fix it........Its gotta be a electrical problem

I wish there was an 11.5 class....dont feel like putting a cage in my car
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    I wish there was an 11.5 class....dont feel like putting a cage in my car
    Hell yeah, thats what im talking about. Lets start one!
    "If you keep feeding a lion, then run out of food, you're the food.."

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprayaway Fox View Post
    Has 10 pt cage in it. And dont wanna cut it out to fit rules. Car was whored around ALOT, It made 2 passes thats it on it which were 10.6 and 10.1 NA then was torn apart and sold to another guy then another, then another, then a kid bought it ,3 months later it wouldnt start and he couldnt figure out why (battery and leaky fuel line) and he sold it to me. Tracked down origional builder so I know what it runs( prolly 12's my first couple of times ha ha), Just finished up putting it back together before I yank it engine out. Dart block, Jr heads, Jr intake, C 4 witha brake, sheet runs on C12 NA. I tried to come down a couple of times but when I take off work it rains all the fuggin time and I dont got a lot of vacation. Even when I swap to PG it wont fit in with the bar catagory. Lights work just no blinkers and horn (removable wheel). Plus if Mine is legit people might call it out because of the bar and other riff raff. Now ya know my cars life story LOL.
    Got it cheap but SOME assembly required : )
    Maybe something was misinterpreted...

You can still have a 10pt cage. Just can't run faster than the 10.2 w/ the powerplant rules.

Would be stupid to limit people to ONLY having a 6pt, for the VERY reason you are stating. May have been a old racecar, but now is more of a street/drag car. Just hit the minimum weight requirements if any
    Last edited by Crawlin; 10-09-2008 at 12:10 PM.

Sucks I had no track time but have other projects also. So looks like Ill have to get sum runs in next year and see where I stand. So guess, possibly. Car is a big ? mark this year though, Besides a little road runnin.