Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar

Wanted: Domestics For Mwas Dells Cruise

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

Its that time of year again to start thinking about running a cruise out to the Dells.....

Last year the Dells Cruise went down through the planning of Import Perfection of greater Milwaukee...this year, a good chunk of us will be planning the cruise through Midwest Autosports (www.midwestautosports.com)...I need your help!

The planning of the cruise takes a lot of time and effort from everyone involved and I am asking for a couple volunteers to help make this happen for 2004. Last year, the cruise began planning about Mid January...so that is fast approaching again....

I want to encourage domestic car, trucks, muscle cars, hot rods, etc to participate and this year more than years past we are gonna hunt those cars down. Flyers will be given out at car shows and handed out to friends to encourage participation....

As it sits right now, the event will be free as it has in the past with an exciting day of go-karting, mini-golfing and cruising as usual.

Please reply to this post or PM me if you wish to help out....I will be arranging a meeting in the next few weeks (after the pool tourney) to go over what needs to go down to get this done in time.

Thanks----

J
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion
    Jason you can count me in to help you orginize this.

formerly known as Madison Dave Cleveland Dave's Avatar
    ill leave flyers all over...bump...muscle cars are cool yo